Sweet guitar man! I love the Tele headstock. I thought I was the only guy here who mixed a Tele and Strat together.

Your block looks sweet dude. Don't give up on it just yet. My father worked in precision metal for over 30 years, so let me ask him about your dilemma to see if he knows of any possible way to salvage all the hard work you put into it.

As for getting a Callaham block for your guitar, what are your string spacing specs? On my 25.5" JagMaster, I discovered a MIM bridge fit my Squier perfectly. I took a Fender MIM bridge plate and applied a Callaham MIM upgrade kit to it. I now have a kick a$$ Jag that sounds and plays as nice as my American Deluxe Strats.

If you are interested in having Bill Callaham build you a block, I'm sure he would do it for you. I shipped him a stock AmDlx block to use as a guide. He built me 2 custom blocks to fit my AmDlx Strats and I've been jamming happily ever after!

I've said this numerous times, but I'll never own a Strat that doesn't have a steel block ever again. They make that big of difference to me.