Thread: From the land of Absolut Vodka...

Post Thanks / Like

Default From the land of Absolut Vodka...

Hi,

New member here!
    I come from the same ice-cold land as Robert (Sweden).
    I have been playing guitar for about 15 years. I have mostly played Blues and Rock/Jazz. I used to play on a Les Paul but have actually bought a Squier Tele Black & Chrome that plays so well that I got rid of the LP. I dont currently own a amp (I used to play on a Fender Twin and a Hughes & Kettner Attax). I am seriously considering the VOX amp that Robert has, but for now Guitar Rig on my Mac works great. I am also considering stand alone amp modelers since I am about to start playing with a band again (This time it will be country, which is really fun to play

I am sorry if my english writing skills are not that great, it´s been a while since I went to school...
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSwede
    Hi,

I am sorry if my english writing skills are not that great, it´s been a while since I went to school...

Hurray, one more "no native english speaker" as I am.

Eh, and welcome.

And i think Robert has to become official Vox endorser as so many people are buying this one after seeing his videos
    Greetings

Christian

Guitars: Fender Telecaster Standard, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Stratocaster, Yamaha Pacifica 412V, Dean Vendetta, J&D LS-1, Collins Stage Western

Amp: Vox Valvetronix AD50VT, Fame GX60R

Pedals: DIY Box of Rock Clone, DIY Linear Power Boster, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Regenerator, Digitech Bad Monkey, Harley Benton OD-100, Harley Benton DD-2, Behringer Hellbabe HB01 Wah, Boss DS-1, Boss TU-2, Boss DD-7, EXH Small Clone

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Super Swede,

Welcome. I'm from America and your English is as good as mine.

Tim
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the warm welcome
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang, that is a good username! I should have thought of that. Oh well, du är varmt välkommen till The Fret.Net!

I miss the Swedish snus!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Good username and fantastic guitar
    [Hagström Super Swede]

Och tack tack robert, får bjuda dig på en hutt starkt vid tillfälle ;-)