Quote Originally Posted by tremoloman
T2TB:
Thanks for the props, but it's you who took the time to post those great pictures. All I did was nag you to give the Callaham a try. I promise to post some sound clips as soon as I can. My recorder is in the studio and my bass player is keeping it so he can mix our recordings during the week. It should be soon!

Tinky-Winky:
The Callaham saddles are SO much better than the stockers. The difference between the quality is night and day. The saddles alone will improve your tone and reduce string breakage, but the block is what makes the most difference. If you can only go for one of the two, it's really worth getting the block. (Callaham saddles are available for both vintage and Mexican spacing).

Spudman:
I can't speak for all Squiers, but I discovered that a MIM bridge plate fit my Jagmaster to a "T". Using the MIM bridge plate, I was able to install a Callaham block without any trouble.
I'm going to go all the way and order some saddles from Bill. Can't hurt none. I'm glad you were there to support the endeavor Trem.

I hadn't thought about using an MIM bridge saddle on a Squier thats a good idea. I don't have a Squier but for these guys that do I'm thinking that would work. Great idea.