Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Hi there, new bloke here

Thread: Hi there, new bloke here

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi there, new bloke here

This looks like a nice plave...so I'm afraid you peeps are going to be stuck with having me around.

Tomas here, 24 yo Art Director, graphic designer, photographer and sometimes even musician. I'm from Sweden, so i got a silly accent and a thing for meatballs. Been playing guitar for 9 or 10 years i think, mostly rythm guitar and singing. Alot on acoustic but also in rockbands, this year i've become a bassplayer and backing singer in a popband and will soon have a demo out with that one hopefully. I should add that i'm not a superguitarist or singer by any mean, i play for fun and seldom...err...never practice.

oh i enjoy writing music too and wouldn't stand to play in a coverband due to not playing original tunes (now i don't mind playing covers at all, just not all the time).

well that's about it i guess about what i do when it comes to music....so now over the gear.

Acoustic Guitars:
    Emerald Opus X30
    Takamine EF360SCO

Electric Guitars:
    DeArmond T400
    Epiphone Les Paul Standard (modded, only things original are the wood and the frets)
    Godin Artisian ST with Lundgren 60's single coil set
    Hagström Swede -74
    Siggi Braun Custom "the Raven"
    Wendler electroCoustic

Bass Guitars:
    Ibanez Roadstar II RB960
    Yamaha TRB-4P

Amps:
    Guitar Marshall 30th Anniversary head, Randall 2x12 cab
    Guitar Vox Tonelab
    Bass Carvin 15" 100w

bunch of pedals i never use and various mics

that's all i think....

cheers
    Tomas
    Last edited by Carlström; September 8th, 2006 at 01:11 AM.