My new band, Phat Bone, has finally gained acceptance locally. Tonight, Tuesday, we played at Hooligans which is a college hangout. The place filled up very nicely and I really wish I would have had a camera. You guys would have absolutely loved the scenery.

We've played at Hooligans once before and the manager was out of town but got some good reviews from the staff. Tonight she came in with her sister and was really happy. "You guys are great, you're the best band we get in here." That made us feel really good so we proceeded to kick booty all night long. Needless to say we have a nice, smoke free, place to play a couple of Tuesdays each month. A little extra lettuce during the week will keep the band bunnies fat and happy.

The manager really liked the funky bluesy stuff, and if the manager likes it and the till was good I know we are going to be back often...at least until they get sick of us.

Tonight was the first night with the new Chauvet 4 Bar lights. They are super portable and easy to set up, run and take down. I'm cutting down to just 4 par 56's out front and then just the 4 Bar for stage color and wash. I have 2 sets and they do a great job.

I took the Musicman Luke and Classic Vibe 50s Strat. I never touched the Luke all night. The Classic Vibe through the Peavey Delta sounded awesome!

Off to Wyoming Friday.