Thread: Shiner and CB Write with an Accent

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Shiner and CB Write with an Accent

I received some Christmas cards from a couple of fretters and for the record the folks in the Shiner household even write with an accent!!!

Also, Shiner had the idea of sending me a Christmas card with a dog pissing on a snowman.

I can tell you that as soon as the card was received I took the Martin out of the box that I had just addressed to Texas.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Heh, heh, I keep tellin' ya' Strummy, I don't have an accent. You do.

When I saw that Christmas card, I immediately thought of you for some reason.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    I received some Christmas cards from a couple of fretters and for the record the folks in the Shiner household even write with an accent!!!

Also, Shiner had the idea of sending me a Christmas card with a dog pissing on a snowman.
    we do not have accents, buckeye.

sometimes, you pee on the snowman.

and sometimes, the snowman pees on you.

[edit: xmas cards are a labor of love for me. i spend nearly 10 hours a year on them. if you got one strummy, it means we think you're pretty awesome. i gave up two whole days of practicing to get them out this year. ]
    Last edited by Childbride; December 7th, 2009 at 08:51 PM.
    2006 Washburn WD55SW Augusta, 2006 Washburn J28S12DL, Washburn EA20SDL,
    2008 American Standard Fender Telecaster
    2008 Rondo Limited Edition SST, G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow, Gibson LP Ultra