Thread: Orianthi

Post Thanks / Like

Default Orianthi

Sorry If this has been posted before.. But what do you guys think of her? I'm a fan of her work. and shes pretty cute too.. http://msg.com/photos/orianthi-on-an...stage/slide/1/

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't given any thought to her. Lots of girls play guitars some are stand outs to me but I just haven't watched her that much.

Post Thanks / Like

Man that girl kicks butt! Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

She doesn't know it yet, but she's my next wife
    "Always go heavy on the effects and try to blind the audience with expensive gear." - hubberjub

I mean, no offense, but I don't really see why, like guitar players from Creed, or something like that, are on the cover of guitar magazines. Almost anybody can sit down and learn to play those songs.
    Dweezil Zappa

Post Thanks / Like

I was impressed the first time I heard her play in a vid w/ Carlos...
    I think she put him to shame more than once when they were trading off solos.
    It's pretty cool to see a Foxy Lady makin' the big time...

Post Thanks / Like

She was going to be the lead guitar for Michael Jackson's ill fated tour. She is hot and a great player to boot.
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zip
    She doesn't know it yet, but she's my next wife
    Well before you give her?that first kiss pull the old crocodile dundee,I'm not saying nothing but you never know these days,and I've see some weird stuff when I was in prison,sure changed the way I view things. Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be sure to watch my step.

She's played with ZZ Top, Steve Vai, Carlos, played Clapton's Crossroads Festival, and her own stuff is tasty. I think she's here for a long while.
    "Always go heavy on the effects and try to blind the audience with expensive gear." - hubberjub

I mean, no offense, but I don't really see why, like guitar players from Creed, or something like that, are on the cover of guitar magazines. Almost anybody can sit down and learn to play those songs.
    Dweezil Zappa

Post Thanks / Like

Shes a great performer and It helps that shes cute.. I like her accent: http://blogs.msg.com/themonitor/2009...gle-ball-2009/