Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Sin City Guitars

Thread: Sin City Guitars

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sin City Guitars

At the marathon expo in Vegas, I ran into this booth with guitars. It's an online store only, and the guitars are assembled in USA.

I picked up a couple, and they seemed like decent guitars. Price range was around 4-500 bucks, from what I gathered.

Some of them have very impressive quilted tops.

Find out more on http://www.sincityguitar.com.

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    At the marathon expo in Vegas, I ran into this booth with guitars. It's an online store only, and the guitars are assembled in USA.

I picked up a couple, and they seemed like decent guitars. Price range was around 4-500 bucks, from what I gathered.
    "Picked up" as in "took in my hands and fondled" or "slapped down pretend Canadian money and bought me some"?

I like the looks of that HSH with the maple board, black sharkies, and carved top. I wonder if Jackson/FMIC might take umbrage with the inlays. OTOH, looking at their other designs it appears that they get close to several classic guitar shapes, headstock designs, etc. Probably just close enough to avoid legal entanglement.

The website is somewhat short on specifics. Looks interesting nevertheless.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Marnold, I meant I just held them and fondled them a bit in the booth...
    I didn't buy one.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.