Thread: wot's the deal?

Post Thanks / Like

Default wot's the deal?

notice now no matter how much is posted it says you are one character short please lengthen you message??? this was on with a quoted post boss.yours in fact.
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Player, you have to enter at least one new character to a new post. Quoting another post doesn't count.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Granted.even after another is entered is still comes up and says the same thing quote or not. Glitch?
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand. Clearly, you are able to post messages since I am reading two from you in this tread? So what is the problem?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    I don't understand. Clearly, you are able to post messages since I am reading two from you in this tread? So what is the problem?
    could be it just does not like quotes the way it's setup. no speedo race in Boston where they just ran today?