Thread: Internet Radio & the Coffee thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default Internet Radio & the Coffee thread

So what is your favourite Internet Radio station?
    Mine is smoothjazz.com , really nice to listen to while having a nice cup of coffee.

Speaking of coffee, how do you prefer yours? I like my cup really really strong and of course without sugar and cream.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Super Swede,

I also enjoy Smooth Jazz music. We have a local smooth jazz radio station in town. What is the web address of the one you listen too.

Other post to this thread may want to include the IP which they listen to so we all can tune in.

Tim
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the adress is simply www.smoothjazz.com , then just choose what format and quality you like. Lots of nice easy listening.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

SuperSwede,

GREAT Internet Radio station. This baby is going to work with me. Very little advertisements. My cohorts will be envious. Thanks a lot.

Tim
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.