Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What Games Do You Play? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Games Do You Play?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just picked up Barbie Horse Adventures for my daughter today. Can't wait to try that one.

pes_laul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    +1 on that. I really love those Squaresoft RPGs (Chronotrigger, FF3/6, FF2, Secret of Mana, etc.)

I've also been known to play the Halo series and Ninja Gaiden on the xbox and FF7 and lots of LucasArts games (Full Throttle, The Dig, Loom, Monkey Island series) on the computer.

I recently broke down and bought an original xbox, but don't end up playing it too much. My toys these days have more to do with operating systems, recording, and guitars. Boring, I know. Still, I'm not opposed to some video games once in awhile.

In games not involving glowing rectangles, I like Cranium, Catch Phrase, Cribbage, Settlers of Catan, and Apples to Apples. You know, the top-40 board games.
    Yes! Chrono trigger is possibly my all time favorite game.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a big big Civilisation IV fanatic. It gets int he way of guitaring!

Post Thanks / Like

im more of a nerd lately, and as a result...

Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like

Duke Nukem 3D.
    _____

GUITARS - Carvin DC127M - Carvin Bolt kit
    AMPS - Bogner Alchemist 112 - Blackheart Handsome Devil half stack
    FXs - Roger Linn Adrenalinn III - Boss GT-10
    _____

Post Thanks / Like

@Kite: Can't beat the classics!!

I just got my woman into my favorite.. can't wait for III to come out.

Electrics: '07 Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique, Oscar Schmidt OE40N Hollowbody aka. "Fat Girl"
    Acoustic: Ibanez AEL20E-TRS
    Bass: Ibanez GIO GSR200
    Amplification: Marshall TSL JCM 2000 head & 1960a cab, Fender Hotrod Deluxe Silverface, Ibanez Soundwave SWX65
    Effects: Boss Chorus, Bad Monkey, BSIABII, Rabid Rodent, Crybaby GCB-95, Rocktron Talk Box
    Apparently everyone in AC/DC is a gnome too. - Reverend Rawk
    DOUBLETAP - 'Northern Maine's Premier Blues Band'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wii Punch Out and Legend of Zelda (the original, downloaded on the Wii) have recently been added to the list. My shoulders actually are sore from Pumch-Out. How sad is that?

Post Thanks / Like

I've been playing this game a lot lately. From the creators of Diablo and the Fate games. Got it from my local Best Buy for $20.

Torchlight is cartoony like Fate, but has some of the elements of Diablo, rare items, set items, sockets on items, etc. I've played through Diablo & Diablo II several times, and their associated expansion packs, so gettng the hang of Torchlight is fairly easy.

Also, I'm waiting for Diablo III to come out, hopefully it will be as cool as the initial gameplay footage indicates.

Post Thanks / Like

hooked on this for the moment and I dont lose any real $$$

http://www.miniclip.com/games/governor-of-poker/en/
    “Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It’s the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use.” Stevie Ray Vaughan

Post Thanks / Like

I really got into Toy Soldiers just released on xboxlive arcade. There's a free demo and if you like it you can buy it on XBL.

It's a WW1 arcade style attack and defend game using toy soldiers (and toy tanks and toy planes etc) and to be honest, that description put me right off even trying it, but I'm glad I did. It's LOADS of fun!

It's the most RTS style Arcade game I've seen.

Post Thanks / Like

I got a Wii as a wedding present last year, and I probably neglect it far too much.

That said, I recently acquired a copy of the New Super Mario Bros. Wii...

I have blistered my thumbs playing it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kiteman
    Duke Nukem 3D.
    I just bought that for Xbox360 the other day...failed to keep up the interest.
    But, I also bought the original DooM and I'm halfway thru the 2nd episode and lovin' it :-)
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0jin
    I really got into Toy Soldiers just released on xboxlive arcade. There's a free demo and if you like it you can buy it on XBL.

It's a WW1 arcade style attack and defend game using toy soldiers (and toy tanks and toy planes etc) and to be honest, that description put me right off even trying it, but I'm glad I did. It's LOADS of fun!

It's the most RTS style Arcade game I've seen.
    Good tip; also bought the game after trying the demo. Very good, nice hectic pressure on at all times and although easy & arcade still requires some thinking ahead.

Too bad it's so short, I played the allied side thru in two everings easily on normal setting, maybe like 4...5 hours max, and already going long way in campaign plus (german). And on hard it is, well, impossibly hard.

I should probably try the xboxlive network game on it next.

BTW I hate the missions with the Tsar Tank...for some reason on that mission nobody will shoot at the damned tank unless controlled directly...very annoying. All the big guns just stand there and stare...
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12