Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I ordered a keyboard

Thread: I ordered a keyboard

Post Thanks / Like

Default I ordered a keyboard

This is what I ordered:

http://keyboards-midi.musiciansfrien...Kit?sku=583835

I'm going to take up keyboard so I can take a break from my guitar. My old shoulder injury is flaring up from time to time and making it hard to pick.

Anyway, this keyboard is entry level and from the videos and the manual I downloaded it looks like a great package to start with.
    _____

GUITARS - Carvin DC127M - Carvin Bolt kit
    AMPS - Bogner Alchemist 112 - Blackheart Handsome Devil half stack
    FXs - Roger Linn Adrenalinn III - Boss GT-10
    _____

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kiteman
    I'm going to take up keyboard so I can take a break from my guitar. My old shoulder injury is flaring up from time to time and making it hard to pick.
    Cool. Good luck -- I actually bought a keyboard a few years ago thinking it would help me with theory and chords, but I never really made time for it. I'm looking to give it to my sister at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You'll have fun!

Ah, I really miss keyboards. I'm a much better keyboard player than guitarist. (OK, maybe that doesn't say much about either ability)

While I lust for a Roland Fantom-G8, a portable Yamaha under $200 will have to do. I can really get lost creating melodies and layers on a keyboard.
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

_____

_____

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... my delivery consist of two packages and one is out on delivery today, the survival pack. The other package (keyboard) didn't make sense. It has an exception on it and the explanations says that it has been forwarded to the facility of the destination city (here I guess).

Anyone know what that mean?
    _____

_____

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kiteman
    Hmm... my delivery consist of two packages and one is out on delivery today, the survival pack. The other package (keyboard) didn't make sense. It has an exception on it and the explanations says that it has been forwarded to the facility of the destination city (here I guess).

Anyone know what that mean?
    That means it went to my house!

Sounds like it is at your area distribution canter, but then again, who knows? Bummer.
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

They're here! Shipped in two days.

The stuff in front of the keyboard are from the survival kit.

Now my sis's wrapped up in the Olympic games so I can't fire it up yet.
    _____

_____