Thread: Fleebayed a Washburn D10SCEB

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fleebayed a Washburn D10SCEB

Well I won an auction on a Washburn D10SCEB that needs repairs and parts. Seller says it has a in the top and three chips. I thought I would take a chance on it for a knock around guitar. Don't mind the chips but am curious to see the .
    It also needs tuning keys, pickup and it looks like bridge pins.

Do you guys know where I can get the bridge pins for a Washburn? Is this something common to many guitars or something I am going to have to look to Washburn for?

If it turns out halfway decent I may spring for a pickup.

I will probably have to do a fret job on it as well. Man after all this I am beginning to wonder if I did the right thing......

Is it okay to put up the ebay link here? I would like you guys to see it.

M29

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure, put the link to the action if you want. Sounds like you've got work to do on that baby. Hope you got it cheap!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M29
    Do you guys know where I can get the bridge pins for a Washburn? Is this something common to many guitars or something I am going to have to look to Washburn for?
    I believe bridge pins are a universal size...

Sounds like you've got a nice little project.
    Leonidas' Gear List:
    Electric Guitars - Agile AL-2800 (S.D. '59 B, Pearly Gates N), Squier Telecaster Custom (GFS FAT PAFs + Mods)
    Acoustic Guitars - Crafter ML-Rose, Epiphone PR-350CE
    Amps - VOX AD50VT, Epiphone Valve Jr. (Modded), Fender Blues Jr
    Pedals - Crybaby Classic w/ Fasel Inductor, Boss DS-1, Digitech Bad Monkey, Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus, Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ, Ibanez AW7

Post Thanks / Like

Well... Here it is, wow this is a huge address. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._promot_widget

Remember now, I am just looking for a knock around geetar, it does need some work

M29

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like you'll be busy. Are you putting electronics (preamp etc) into that big rectangular hole?

Post Thanks / Like

Hello tot_Ou_tard,

I may put electrics into it if I can find some for a resonable price and if the guitar is not too messed up.

I thought It would be good to have around for the kids to mess with and for me to practice on another fret job. I have three fret jobs behind me now and it never hurts to do more. In fact it has been many years since my last one.

M29