Hey kids! Here's my next gig, with my "main" side band, Hoyt and the Hotheads, Saturday 2/27 at Common Grounds here in Gainesville, Florida.

I know there's probably no one close enough to go, but what the heck-- will use this thread to post pics from the show after it's over.

Also, there is a Music Law Conference the same day, over at the University of Florida College of Law, preceding the show, which is open to lawyers, bands, and actually anyone who wants to come, though there is a registration fee involved (unless you are a UF student). If anyone wanted to come to that, here is how you can register:

http://www.law.ufl.edu/musiclawconf/...stration.shtml

I and my bandmate Hoyt (we're both also lawyers) will be at the conference all day (since we're playing that night, they comped us on the registration fee), and then our band will open the showcase downtown that evening.

Since I know there are some lawyers here, here's your opportunity to hop in your jet, come down to sunny Florida, get some Continuing Legal Education hours, and see a great show too. Win-win-win.