Maxi,

The CV is a strat in Lake Placid Blue with a white pearl pickguard and Custom Shop Texas Special pickups. I recently put the brushed metal Fender Locking tuners on it. Very nice guitar. It has the bridge tone control mod so you can adjust the tone on the bridge switch setting only, the middle pickup is wide open. Sounds super great.

I put some Fender Vintage Noiseless pickups in my Squier Standard tele, walnut finish, black pickguard, nice looking guitar and sounds good with the noiseless pickups but not like a traditional tele. Not having noise is nice though. However, it seems like you have to be willing to put up with that noise if you want to get real good tele sound, to one extent or another. My MIM std tele has hot ceramic single coils and is noisy, '09. Great tone though. But I keep thinking, there has to be something better out there for this guitar to cut down this noise. My Nashville tele has Tex Mex pickups and isn't nearly as noisy, but they are alnico pickups.

I think one pickup solution may be to install, "low output" pickups. I think these would sound better and might be less noisy, but when you turn them up they might get real noisy, I don't know. I suspect, however, that the low output pickups will be much quieter.