Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
New Agile on the way...

Thread: New Agile on the way...

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Agile on the way...

Well, I've been looking for a used Agile AL-3000M or an AL-3100M for awhlie, and I noticed this on Rondo's site today:
    http://www.rondomusic.com/product3143.html

This is a B stock AL-3100M Wide that is no longer available from Rondo. According to Kurt, none of the AL-3100's were supposed to have the 3/4" maple cap (M model), but some came through that way. The AL-3000M plain top model is currently listed for $649.99 on Rondo's site. I got this B stock AL-3100M with a case for $100.00 less. I can fix the small crack in the fretboard, and maybe even remove the binding stain. But for this price, I couldn't pass it up.

I'll be selling my original horn and headstock AL-2800 DLX to make room for this one. A buddy's son is hot for an LP style guitar...I'll have to make him a deal he can't refuse...
    Ah, nothing relieves the discomfort of GAS pains like the sound of the UPS truck rumbling down your street. It's like the musician's Beano.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, you little dickens, you! Looks like a nice snag, BC! Pics forthcoming upon receipt of goods, I assume!

I've still got my eye on one of those black Agile LP's, but gotta sell a few more pedals before ordering that....
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman
    Well, you little dickens, you! Looks like a nice snag, BC! Pics forthcoming upon receipt of goods, I assume!

I've still got my eye on one of those black Agile LP's, but gotta sell a few more pedals before ordering that....
    Then you're probably not going to want to see this, DVM.....
    http://www.rondomusic.com/product2980.html

Pics will be up as soon as it arrives...
    Ah, nothing relieves the discomfort of GAS pains like the sound of the UPS truck rumbling down your street. It's like the musician's Beano.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a beauty for sure, BC. Hard to pass up that kind of deal. Congrats!
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloozcat
    Then you're probably not going to want to see this, DVM.....
    http://www.rondomusic.com/product2980.html

Pics will be up as soon as it arrives...
    Don't click the link! Must resist, must resist.....

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't do it Vood Don't do it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M29
    Don't do it Vood Don't do it
    It's too late...I can't stop it now!!!!

Yuh!, like I would if I could....

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a nice one, Blooz.
    Vood needs to sell some pedals ASAP.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, that one word that makes you feel so helpless and starts the mind to scheming....Would they even miss me here at work if I just disappeared for the rest of the day? It is my birthday after all...

"DELIVERED"

Post Thanks / Like

Close your office door, put a sign on it saying "Important conference call in progress--do NOT disturb", and sneak out the back. A man's gotta keep his priorities straight....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Just tell 'em that the rest of the day is a mental health day. You'll be good to go then.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Close your office door, put a sign on it saying "Important conference call in progress--do NOT disturb", and sneak out the back. A man's gotta keep his priorities straight....
    Now that sounds a little too devious (and dare I say, foolproof) not to have been tried before...

So, how did it work out for you DVM...?

Post Thanks / Like

OK, so I finally had the chance to do a preliminary inspection of new guitar last night.

I'm posting my review in the gear review section as this seems the appropriate place for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloozcat
    OK, so I finally had the chance to do a preliminary inspection of new guitar last night.

I'm posting my review in the gear review section as this seems the appropriate place for it.
    I trust I shan't be disappointed by a lack of sufficient photographic content therein....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

I trust I shan't be disappointed by a lack of sufficient photographic content therein....
    That will be tonight...

You know that Bottle of Vincent Arroyo Petite Syrah I mentioned in my "Birthday" PM to you yesterday? Well, it turned into two bottles once my wife got home last night.

You know, "focus" on a camera doesn't work very well when your vision is blurred...

Post Thanks / Like

Two bottles of wine with the wife last night, huh? I guess we know what else BC got for his birthday! Hope focusing was the only thing you had difficulty doing....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

beautiful guitar! I've been using my AL-3100 more than my other guitars lately. It has a really nice chime even with the stock pickups. Yours has a wonderful finish, hopefully you can fix the minor imperfections. In any case, it will sound great!