Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Totally OT:circumcisions?

Post Thanks / Like

Not necessarily.. I have mine trimmed every few years to keeps things tidy. :-D
    Electrics: '07 Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique, Oscar Schmidt OE40N Hollowbody aka. "Fat Girl"
    Acoustic: Ibanez AEL20E-TRS
    Bass: Ibanez GIO GSR200
    Amplification: Marshall TSL JCM 2000 head & 1960a cab, Fender Hotrod Deluxe Silverface, Ibanez Soundwave SWX65
    Effects: Boss Chorus, Bad Monkey, BSIABII, Rabid Rodent, Crybaby GCB-95, Rocktron Talk Box
    Apparently everyone in AC/DC is a gnome too. - Reverend Rawk
    DOUBLETAP - 'Northern Maine's Premier Blues Band'.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mainestratman
    You know, this is why The Fret is a cool place to hang out. Everyone has a sense of humour and respects the fact that we all have a right to our own view. We may disagree but, at the end of the day, we're all friends.

Post Thanks / Like

That just loaded one of the strangest images into my mind EVER! I'm not sure what to think or do after that. Am I supposed to start trimming now? Is it going to hurt? How long will I have to trim? How fast does it grow back? What do I do with the clippings? It's all so confusing.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    It's all so confusing.
    This should help you out a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

You know, this is why The Fret is a cool place to hang out. Everyone has a sense of humour and respects the fact that we all have a right to our own view. We may disagree but, at the end of the day, we're all friends.
    Yup.. that is something that's lost on many other forums. I'm fine with anyone's opinion so long as they aren't trying to make it my opinion as well. :-)

That just loaded one of the strangest images into my mind EVER! I'm not sure what to think or do after that. Am I supposed to start trimming now? Is it going to hurt? How long will I have to trim? How fast does it grow back? What do I do with the clippings? It's all so confusing.
    It depends on your own personal preference. Some like to keep it neatly trimmed, cropped close, others will grow it out a little longer... I'm just really glad the emo fashions are slowly fading into history.. that whole long top, short bottom thing was creepy.

It is going to hurt.. intensely hurt, at that. But beauty is painful. Trimming is actually quite quick once you have the device attached... umm.. growth is directly dependent on genetics, primarily, but also calcium intake. The more milk you drink, the faster it grows back.

Clippings are multi-purpose. You can toss them in the garbage or flush them down the toilet. There is also a few non-profit organizations you can donate the clipping to for kids with cancer who are less fortunate and lack their own. The last option is to just keep them. If properly preserved, they will last for darn near ever.

Personally, I'm sewing mine into a beautiful handcrafted wallet that, when stroked, becomes a briefcase.

YMMV.

:-)
    Electrics: '07 Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique, Oscar Schmidt OE40N Hollowbody aka. "Fat Girl"
    Amplification: Marshall TSL JCM 2000 head & 1960a cab, Fender Hotrod Deluxe Silverface, Ibanez Soundwave SWX65
    Effects: Boss Chorus, Bad Monkey, BSIABII, Rabid Rodent, Crybaby GCB-95, Rocktron Talk Box

Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I'm sewing mine into a beautiful handcrafted wallet that, when stroked, becomes a briefcase.
    YMMV.

Post Thanks / Like

What do you call an uncircumcised Hebrew baby?
    _____

GUITARS - Carvin DC127M - Carvin Bolt kit
    AMPS - Bogner Alchemist 112 - Blackheart Handsome Devil half stack
    FXs - Roger Linn Adrenalinn III - Boss GT-10
    _____

Post Thanks / Like

This is going to go poorly.... lol

Post Thanks / Like

A girl!
    _____

GUITARS - Carvin DC127M - Carvin Bolt kit
    AMPS - Bogner Alchemist 112 - Blackheart Handsome Devil half stack
    FXs - Roger Linn Adrenalinn III - Boss GT-10
    _____

Post Thanks / Like

Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Spud I know this doctor who saved all the foreskins,sewed them together and now his has this cool fold out bed that fit's in his wallet,all he has to do is rub it hard and boom the bed pop's out.Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

Too late Sumi.. I already used that joke.. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Oh it's no joke,I'll try and get a pic.Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

The more milk you drink, the faster it grows back.
    Signature worthy. Thank you very much.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow.. not even two months at the Fret and I'm in a sig.

I am truly honored.. thanks Spud!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow.. not even two months at the Fret and I'm in a sig.

I am truly honored.. thanks Spud!
    Of course it would only happen in a thread about wieners.

Post Thanks / Like

Wieners?

I thought we were talking about baseball.

Post Thanks / Like

ok not what i expected to find on the guitar forum but with that kind of title you HAVE to read it... I think I can present the other side of the issue right here..

:-D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redgibson
    ok not what i expected to find on the guitar forum but with that kind of title you HAVE to read it... I think I can present the other side of the issue right here..

:-D
    Scary!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast