Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Robert Selling your JVM?

Thread: Robert Selling your JVM?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Robert Selling your JVM?

Gibson ES 345 TDC
    Gibson ES 225
    Gibson ES 175
    Gibson ES 295
    Gibson ES 350
    Gibson SG
    Fender P Bass 70s
    Fender American Strat Delux
    Fender American Tele
    Alverez Yairi Ani DeFranco
    Fender Twin 65
    Fender Twin 72
    Fender Bassman 70
    Roland JC 120
    Marshall JVM 410 H
    Vintage 30 Stack

Post Thanks / Like

Uhhhhhh ohhhhhh. Looks to me like someone embedded a Robert vid to help sell a JVM.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

First Gibson and now this. When will the madness stop? Looks like another lawsuit is going to be in order. I'll bet Rob never thought this would be how he'd make his first million dollars.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

UNLEASH . . . (wait for it!) . . . the veins of doom!
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, I will crush him the with thunder of my veins, and collect while I am at it!
    hahaha!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I thought you would be OK with this,guess I just have to find another vid.Oh well.You ought to be impressed Robert they made a good choice and your getting more seen more and more.Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

Well, now that I have a great way to record my amps, using my GAP Pre-73 preamp, perhaps I should make a new and better sounding JVM demo?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

hey guys, I'd like to focus everyone's attention to a website I'm developing. It's www.porpoiseavenue.com

Essentially, I've got all of Robert's videos, and some blogs he's written. I'm hoping it'll be working by the end of the month...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rylanmartin
    hey guys, I'd like to focus everyone's attention to a website I'm developing. It's www.porpoiseavenue.com
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

And here I just registered manateeboulevard.net
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

I just registered cetaceanthoroughfare.com and hereby claim trademark supremacy....
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rylanmartin

Essentially, I've got all of Robert's videos, and some blogs he's written. I'm hoping it'll be working by the end of the month...
    Now, that's funny....
    Ah, nothing relieves the discomfort of GAS pains like the sound of the UPS truck rumbling down your street. It's like the musician's Beano.

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't this guy even attempt to get your permission to use your video, Robert?
    Ah, nothing relieves the discomfort of GAS pains like the sound of the UPS truck rumbling down your street. It's like the musician's Beano.

Post Thanks / Like

No attempt made, nope....

Maybe he will send me a commission of the sale price? I can always hope!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    No attempt made, nope....

Maybe he will send me a commission of the sale price? I can always hope!
    I'd take it as flattery, mostly because I know very little about this, or any other aspect of the law. I mean I started thinking who owns the copyright legally, the content creator, the uploader, youtube, or nobody (i.e. does uploading to youtube constitute acceptance your content is now PD)

I've read up on it a little as it pertains to photography and websites like Flickr (mostly because by the time I re-do my gallery I'll have over 1000 images, all copyrighted.) But I've no idea about youtube.

The auction is over so I cant see it, but I'd assume it was an embedded youtube clip, which means it's effectively a link back to youtube, which I'd think wasn't actually a copyright infringement as the content never moved and the source is not concealed. My gut feel is that this is very different to someone taking and image from your website and using it on theirs (which I'm sure IS an infringement as long as the original image was marked as copyright material)

If posting youtube clips to websites outside of youtube was an infringement of copyright, plenty of us, me included would be guilty of it.

Anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, no worries, I ain't crying over this.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd email the guy and ask for a tribute from the sale for using your video.. just to see what he says... LOL
    Electrics: '07 Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique, Oscar Schmidt OE40N Hollowbody aka. "Fat Girl"
    Acoustic: Ibanez AEL20E-TRS
    Bass: Ibanez GIO GSR200
    Amplification: Marshall TSL JCM 2000 head & 1960a cab, Fender Hotrod Deluxe Silverface, Ibanez Soundwave SWX65
    Effects: Boss Chorus, Bad Monkey, BSIABII, Rabid Rodent, Crybaby GCB-95, Rocktron Talk Box
    Apparently everyone in AC/DC is a gnome too. - Reverend Rawk
    DOUBLETAP - 'Northern Maine's Premier Blues Band'.