Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

18 watt build - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 18 watt build

Post Thanks / Like

Now that you mention it I think my next one will be a tele, I have owned 5 or 6 but have never built one, I custom ordered a tele back in the 90s with a strat vibrato. That was a sweet guitar but was just to dang twangy for my liking so I gave to a friend of mine who fell in love with it. When I build a tele I will route it for the vibrato, cause I can't play a guitar without one. I am interested to hear how these p/u's I ordered from Guitarfetish are going to sound, the price was certainly right.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a nice project. Keep us up on how it is progressing.

Have you got your Warmoth neck yet. If not here is a little preview of how it might look when it arrives. This was for a Jazzmasster I built a while back. Very nice indeed.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope still waiting for the neck, but the flame maple shaft will be worth the wait.
    Do you have more pics of that guitar.
    This is my main strat right now, built from fender parts, 82 neck 96 lonestar body, nice axe plays real sweet and sounds like a nut.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a pic. This was a special order (one) piece Warmoth swamp ash body.
    I had Dimarzio Area 61 pickups in it. I don't remember off hand what the bucker was. I sold this a while back...a fool indeed. The guy that bought it wrote me and was excited about the surf green paint he was going to paint it. I told him, I don't want to hear anymore.

Hey that Strat looks great!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a great axe, I have had GAS for a long time, sometimes it turns into SGS, I wish I had never sold most of the guitars and amps I have owned over the years. I was thinkin on doin a wood grain with this new neck I am waiting for, but I found a flamed maple in cherry sunburst body that I could not turn down.

Post Thanks / Like

I put the gold side out on the grill to see if it was too flashy. Any opinions compared to the black?

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Gold looks great!

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Robert.

Post Thanks / Like

Seen this amp in pics from the amp show, along with some others

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Tonz!

The Motor City amph show was great. The hosts were very friendly and very hospitable as they always are. Some nice equipment there indeed. Near the end a group of guys played some great music and demoed each vendors main amph, a different one for each song. What a great way to hear the amphs in action.

Graydon at GDS/Guytron had a small display of their built-up amph kits. I brought mine down and hung out with them most of the day.

I got to meet Joe Naylor of Reverend guitars. A very pleasant fellow indeed and a great player too. It is always a great time! it is a good thing I am reading your question as my hearing has not come back yet... Oh I just love it

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a few snaps fom the show....

Graydon and the wall of Guytron amps:

The GDS 18 Watters:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123