OK, I just brought home what is purported to be a '68 Silverface Champ. Seller said it had new tubes 3 years ago. Gonna post some pics, then ask some questions...

Questions:

1. The tube diagram says Bronco Amp. I understand that a Bronco is a student version of the vibrochamp. This isn't a VC, obviously, but it does have a label on the backplate that says "Vibrato Pedal", but no output for such a thing. What gives?

2. Early SF amps may be wired to BF spec..is this true? If so How would I figure out how my Champ is wired?

3. I seem to have a removeable baffle. THis is great news right?, I can now see if I can finagle a 10-inch speaker in there by creating a new baffle and keeping the stock one unharmed.

4. Volume wise, I had a Black Heart Little Giant. It too, is a 5w amp, and it was frickin LOUD. This Champ though, I can dime it and not blow my ears off. I gotta dime it to get any type of speaker break-up. It's not quiet by any means, but it's nowhere near as loud as my BHLG. I'm totally fine with the level of output, but I'm just wondering if the Champ may need a cap job or something?

4. People talk a bout a speaker out..that is like an RCA jack? My Amp doesn't have this. What gives?

(I cross posted this over a TDPRI, so if you frequent both forums, that might annoy you)