Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
I wonder if this is a common fetish???

Thread: I wonder if this is a common fetish???

Post Thanks / Like

Default I wonder if this is a common fetish???

This should perhaps go into the guitar category.

On my never-ending quest to search the web for interesting websites, I came upon a very strange site indeed. The site has a gallery of girls with guitars... Of course I had to investigate it in the name of science! Now you can too.

WARNING, contains mild nudity & fender guitars (+ a few other brands)

http://www.randyciak.com/guitar/guitar_girls.htm

Spud, they arent from your guitar stable?
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I gotta get out more! I found myself looking at the guitars....
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

erhmm.. I did too

Now THAT is a common fetish (at least around here)
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Who cares what it is . . . ME LIKE! Er, the guitars, that is . . . .

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Guitars AND girls. Who would have thought they would go together? If you break a string on one just grab the other. Woo hoo! This guy is pretty clever. I wonder how much guitar playing he gets done?

Ya, I was looking at the guitars too.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, nice looking babes!!! But, I have discovered I picked up a lot of spyware cookies at that site. You might want to double check your computers. I do not know if I got the full count while visiting the beautiful babes with the guitars, but my completed count of spyware cookies before being removed was 29 each. I hate spyware and choose where I go closely to avoid picking up spyware and viruses. I just want to alert everybody about the computer monitoring spyware/adware programs. I already lost one hard drive do to these sick little programs that are written just to mess people up.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

*bump*

seems like "Randy" updated the site with more guitar photos!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I prefer seeing gals actually PLAYING guitars, not models hoding them.

Thus, I give you one of my proudest accomplishments, the Harmony-Central GalsNGuitars thread:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1184947

Currently at 233 PAGES of photos of female guitar and bass PLAYERS. Over 4600 posts, so I would not be surprised if there are more than 10,000 photos there.

Enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    I prefer seeing gals actually PLAYING guitars, not models hoding them.
    +1000 :

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    I give you one of my proudest accomplishments, the Harmony-Central GalsNGuitars thread:
    was just checking out that thread and saw the pics of nancy luca....i remember her from my g'ville days! thanks for a little blast from the past

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Those are Great Pics! Thanks for sharing.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    was just checking out that thread and saw the pics of nancy luca....i remember her from my g'ville days! thanks for a little blast from the past

ww
    No worries. One of my side bands, the HotHeads, played a show with her a couple years ago.

I had met her briefly in the late 70's when she was at the height of her local fame. As you may know, she's always been obsessed (in a good way) with Tom Petty.

As luck would have it, I was wearing a TP & the Heartbreakers t-shirt the night I met her. It was a really nice one that one of my buddies from the UF dorms gave me. He was a DJ at WRUF and did news and sports, and the shirt was some radio promo swag he got, and being completely uninterested in music (!), gave to me.

So anyhow, I went to some punk/New Wave show at a short-lived club called "Friday Night Live." I got there way early, and the band was finishing setting up (probably the Irritations, but I couldn't swear to that). Anyhow, some kind soul in the band saw me there by myself, and says, "hey, we're having a birthday party next door, come over until the show starts."

Sure enough, at the house next door there was a kegger on, and Nancy Luca was holding court. As I was wending my way through the house towards the beer, Nancy must've seen my T-shirt.

Nancy sort of sidled up and whispered "I'll trade you my t-shirt for yours."

Now this was quite a conundrum. First, I don't believe I'd ever received a proposition quite like that. Second, that was like my fave shirt. So I told her thanks, but I really liked the shirt.

I doubt she got turned down for much of anything back in the day. :