Thread: Epi jr half stack... cheap!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Epi jr half stack... cheap!!!!

Hey yall ..im getting rid of a hardly played (twice) stock jr half stack.

Head plus cab with eminence lady luck speaker.No flaws, rips, tears and used once or twice as stated .First $100-150 or best quick offer (pm offers)!!!! Shipping will be what it is. $150 offer and ill cover shipping

No trades........cash talks

Check ebay best price and compare
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

Is this sill available ?

Post Thanks / Like

yep .........still around
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

isn't it fun playing tag

Post Thanks / Like

your it
    Duane Skydog Allman

Post Thanks / Like

well still for sale but this is last update
    Duane Skydog Allman

Post Thanks / Like

you buy any chance have an interest in a Vox AD30VT I Am trying to sell would trade

Post Thanks / Like

Sold!! :-)
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kazz
    Sold!! :-)
    Good purchase! Plenty of nice mod's available at http://www.bitmomusic.com/.

Oh, that Eminence Lady Luck speaker is a real sleeper... One of the best sounding - best bang for the buck speakers out there.
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

I will probably keep it stock at least for a while. I am interested in how it will take pedals. I love some of the tones I get out of my Vox AD30VT but it does not take pedals for crap :-) I am also slightly interested in how the AD30VT will sound through the cabinet of the Jr. I am guessing that once I get comfy with the jr, The VOX will not be as appealing.
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazz
    I will probably keep it stock at least for a while. I am interested in how it will take pedals. I love some of the tones I get out of my Vox AD30VT but it does not take pedals for crap :-) I am also slightly interested in how the AD30VT will sound through the cabinet of the Jr. I am guessing that once I get comfy with the jr, The VOX will not be as appealing.
    Have no fear, the VJ takes pedals well. The stock cab is kind of middy, so to me, tube screamer-type pedals and those with a pronounced mid range don't sound all that good.

My main rig is a two VJs in stereo, both of which are completely stock version 3 amps. They don't need to be modded, but a few parts swapped out on the PCB and a better OT will make it sound better.