Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Outed by the FedEx man!

Thread: Outed by the FedEx man!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Outed by the FedEx man!

When I came home Saturday, the big box from C64 was waiting - and so was my wife... She says, "The FedEx guy knew this is a guitar." "How's that?", says I. She tells me, "He said, 'this is awful light for such a big box - just about the weight of a guitar...'" Is there no sense, no feeling of guy solidarity? I mean, these guys must realize what delicate operations many packages represent - don't they get training?!?!

Fortunately, I had fessed up beforehand (this time...). But I mean, what if?!?!?!
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

I guess you can take him off your Christmas list now. Shame on him.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

North of the Equator: I am a Southerner, Southern Ontario!
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone actually SAW a Fedex guy. I don't know how they can do it. You wait all day for the package, and then get fed up waiting and head outside to do some chores and trip over the box. They are like Ninjas.
    The Blues is alright!

Guitars: 1968 Gibson SG, 2005 Gibson SG Standard, 2006 Gibson LP Classic Gold top, 2004 Epiphone Elitist LP Custom, 1996 Gibson Les Paul Standard. 2001 Epiphone Sheraton II, 2007 Epiphone G400.
    Fender Strats: 1996 Fender 68 Reissue CIJ, 2008 Squier CV 50s, 2009 Squier CV 50s Tele Butterescotch Blonde

Amps: Blues Junior Special edition Jensen in Brown Tolex with Wheat front, 65 Deluxe Reverb reissue,1970 Sonax reverb by Traynor, Avatar Custom 2/12 Cabinet with Eminence Legend V1216 speakers,
    2008 DSL100 Marshall Amp , Fender Super Champ XD,Fender Vibro Champ XD

Effects and Pedals: Fulltone Fulldrive II, Fulltone OCD, Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, Fulltone Fat Boost, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Boss DS1, Boss DD20 Giga Delay, Boss TU2 tuner, Boss BD2, Ibanez TS9 Tube screamer, Zoom 505. Radial tonebone hot british.

Post Thanks / Like

Of course - the only time someone sees him is when you'd rather they didn't!

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

FedEx? UPS? Either way it doesn't look like they've got it together.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

FedUPS?

lol
    Electrics: '07 Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique, Oscar Schmidt OE40N Hollowbody aka. "Fat Girl"
    Acoustic: Ibanez AEL20E-TRS
    Bass: Ibanez GIO GSR200
    Amplification: Marshall TSL JCM 2000 head & 1960a cab, Fender Hotrod Deluxe Silverface, Ibanez Soundwave SWX65
    Effects: Boss Chorus, Bad Monkey, BSIABII, Rabid Rodent, Crybaby GCB-95, Rocktron Talk Box
    Apparently everyone in AC/DC is a gnome too. - Reverend Rawk
    DOUBLETAP - 'Northern Maine's Premier Blues Band'.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mainestratman
    FedUPS?

lol

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody needs to take away that feller's man card.

That was treasonous, I tells ya!