Thread: Les Paul Standard 2010 Limited

Post Thanks / Like

Default Les Paul Standard 2010 Limited

http://www.themusiczoo.com/blog/2010...ited-revealed/

What do you guys think of this Guitar?
    Maxi...................

Bootsy Collins:
    I pledge allegiance to the funk, the whole funk, and nothing but the funk, so help me James, Sly and George, Amen!!

Guitars: 2010 American Special HSS Strat, 2010 CIC Squire CV ThinLine Tele, & 2006 MIM FSR Strat.

Basses: 1979 Peavey T-40, 2007 Ibanez SR 500, 2013 Ibanez SR375F, 2013 CIJ Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass, 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee VI, & 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee Metro V

Amps: Mesa Boogie BASS STRATEGY:Eight:88, Aguliar DB 4X12, Augilar DB 751, Genz Benz CTR500-210T/Focus 1X15 CAB, Fender Hot Rod Deville 410, VHT Deliverance 60/VHT 2X12 fat Bottom Cab, & VOX DA20

Effects: Boss ME-25, MXR Custom Baddass 78, MXR Custom Baddass modified O.D., Vox Joe Satriani Satchurator, MXR Phase 90, MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe/Octave Deluxe/Bass Compressor/Envelope Filter/, Way Huge Pork Loin

Post Thanks / Like

I was recently at Portland Music, and had fun checking out a bunch of guitars, the last of which was a new Gibson LP. As the owner of a mundane Epiphone, I was expecting to be blown away. In short, I wasn't. IMO, that's a helluva lot of money to not be blown away.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I dig the paint job and the P90/humbucker format. I'm not up on piezo pups, so I can't comment on those. I'm still trying to figure out if it's pronounced "peeAYzoe" or "PIEzoe."

I don't know how the "typical Gibby buyer" is going to recieve this one. To be sure, it's gonna cost a buttload of money.

I'm more impressed with the new Gold Top Studio with P90s than I am with this one, to be honest. That one was a stroke of genius for Gibson to come out with, and at a price attainable for mere mortals.

I'm really hoping that the Bonamassa sig that Epiphone comes out with is a good one.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

At least it doesn't look like an UFO. Still it is not flashing me. I could live with not buying it :-)
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)