Thread: Beatles lovers enjoy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beatles lovers enjoy

Side 2 of Abbey Road live in the studio by the Fab Faux. Absolutely awesome!

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Default very kool...

...been on a bit of a Beatles kick as of late. Will Lee is amazing. Good to see Tom Malone still out there too. Excellent. Thanks
    we are what we are-Alice Cooper

Post Thanks / Like

Astoundingly good!

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool and very good - one of my favorite albums, period.
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

Like someone said there in the comments: perfection. Two thoughts --

1. It gives you an appreciation of how astoundingly good these 4 guys were.

2. This is one example where a tribute band is so close to the real thing that it's jaw-dropping.

Thanks for sharing!
    Guitars: Jimmie Vaughan Strat, 2001 Affinity Squier Strat with 70's Japanese pickups, Affinity Squier Tele
    Amps: Fender Pro Junior w/ Ragin' Cajun speaker, Peavey Delta Blues 115
    Pedals: Ibanez TS9DX w/ Humphrey mod, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Dano PB&J Delay, Arion Tubulator w/Indyguitarist mod, Boss CS-3, Dano Fish and Chips EQ, Boss CH-1, Dano TunaMelt Tremolo, Boss RV-3, Boss DS-1
    Strings: Darco 10's

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that's terrific. Amazing too that they've got like 5 different people singing McCartney at one time or another and all of them doing him well. I think their harmonies are better than the original.

Post Thanks / Like

I still love the music and songs of The Beatles, we got to see the tribute group "RAIN" just recently , well worth the ticket price to see and enjoy this group.

Post Thanks / Like

That was awesome. I would definitely pay to see these guys.
    Guitars: Charvel/Jackson CSM-1G, DeArmond M-75, DeArmond Starfire Special, DeArmond S-73, Epiphone Collegiate UK, Squier 51, Michael Kelly Patriot Custom, Harmony Sovereign, Taylor 310, Takamine 12 string, SX thinline, Fender MIM Strat, Ibanez JTK30,
    Amps: Earth Sound Research G-2000 Super Guitar head into Avatar G212H cab, Fender Sidekick 20 Chorus, Peavey Classic 20, Peavey Classic 30, Peavey Express 112, Fender Super Champ XD, Vibro Champ XD
    Effects: Digitech EX-7, Digitech RP-250

Post Thanks / Like

Holy shite! Amazing. Thanks for sharing that clip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Better sounding than the original album. These guys are all excellent musicians. As good as the Beatles were, we have to face that they weren't always the best singers.
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2