Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Gigging the next 2 days

Thread: Gigging the next 2 days

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gigging the next 2 days

At Jaywalker's Jamboree in Camrose. It's just a couple of small gigs to entertain the crowd at this event. There's rides and other kinds of entertainment as well.

Just came back from practice, and we got the tunes nailed down fairly good now. Not great, but it will be okay. Perhaps I will capture some on video.

I used my Marshall Class 5 today at practice. Sounded very good! I got both rock tones and SRV style tones out of this little baby, by using the Line 6 M9 with it.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

First gig done. Went pretty good. A girl came up during one of the songs and screamed to me "you are awesome!" - and the sound man said "don't let it go to your head." - haha!

I used my Heatseeker and some pedals and M9. Sounded fantastic, actually. The RC Booster through a good tube amp - mmm, yumm, yumm....!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cool! I am glad it went well. Get some vid if you can!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't get any video. Yesterday, Myra and I played an acoustic set. I used my old SX (4-5 years old) which I have never changed strings on!

Myra is getting ready for the Provincial Championships in bodybuilding. Can you tell?

Post Thanks / Like

Myra looks ripped!

Note to self: Stay on Myra's good side, if we should ever meet.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldnt play the wrong chord there Robert if I were you
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah her muscles are insane. We call her "Marnold"... because of the Schwarzenegger resemblance...