Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Perpetual Craig's List/Used Gear Thread - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Perpetual Craig's List/Used Gear Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here's a quickie demo of the 'new' Behringer:

Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

Today I sold a compressor and found a dentist all at the same time. The guy who bought my Line 6 compressor had a dental practice in the next town over (only a couple miles from me). Nice guy, and a fellow guitarist, so it was kind of a no-brainer to choose him for my dentist.

In about 15 minutes, I'm buying an Eminence Texas Heat speaker from a different guy. It's been a real CL Saturday. Good timing with the pedal sale, it covers most of the cost of the speaker. I've been able to sell everything at my asking price lately, which is really nice.

Update: Got the speaker. Peter, the guy I bought it from, is a really nice guy. We're in similar situations; volume restrictions due to neighbors and/or family, and both of us just jam alone, no gigging. I let him know about our little forum here, so maybe we'll see him here at some point. The speaker looks brand new, and he even gave me the box it came in. Now I'll just go put it in my 2 x 12...and off I go!
    Last edited by FrankenFretter; February 18th, 2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Update

Post Thanks / Like

How about a tube tester? $75 http://joplin.craigslist.org/msg/2966151740.html

"Dynajet model 606 tube tester with all manuals works great with no issues a must have if you play through tube amplifiers..."

Post Thanks / Like

Got a good score last night.

I traded my Bergantino HT112 bass cab for another Hartke Hydrive 112 plus $100.

I now have a complete pair of Hartkes which is what I was going for and some bucks to put towards a wireless system.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'd be all over that $75 tube tester.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's something rather unusual, an amp for an on-th-go kinda guy (or gal): http://seks.craigslist.org/msg/3216697796.html

Suitcase Guitar Amplifier for the Musician on the road - $100

"Yes it is a Samsonite, Loaded with a Crate GFX amplifier with DSP Effects. Looks and sounds great, killer effects, Has wheels, a retractable handle, and room still for your clothes, gear, beer, ect. If interested call **** after 3:00pm. if no answer leave message. "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Clever amph!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool concept, but those stains!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NWBasser View Post
    Cool concept, but those stains!
    Yep.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

$150 out the door, at the ReStore of all places.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Commodore 64 View Post
    $150 out the door, at the ReStore of all places.

Awesome Jamerson rig!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Guitar stool Fender - $400
    http://houston.craigslist.org/msg/3425957118.html

Working Fender Telecaster back with Telecaster neck legs, built in Amp.
    Very Sturdy

Post Thanks / Like

1964 Super Reverb(s). A bit pricey, but holy crap - this is tone to die for: http://greenville.craigslist.org/msg/3549403083.html
    "Always go heavy on the effects and try to blind the audience with expensive gear." - hubberjub

I mean, no offense, but I don't really see why, like guitar players from Creed, or something like that, are on the cover of guitar magazines. Almost anybody can sit down and learn to play those songs.
    Dweezil Zappa

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    1964 Super Reverb(s). A bit pricey, but holy crap - this is tone to die for: http://greenville.craigslist.org/msg/3549403083.html
    Wowsa'! Derek Trucks' favorite amp, too.

Check out this store, Chris' Guitars.
    http://www.chrisguitars.com/

A very crude website, but they have all kinds of great old and new gear at some reasonable prices.
    Scroll to the bottom of the first page to get to the category links.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot, Tig. I'm now blind.
    "Always go heavy on the effects and try to blind the audience with expensive gear." - hubberjub

I mean, no offense, but I don't really see why, like guitar players from Creed, or something like that, are on the cover of guitar magazines. Almost anybody can sit down and learn to play those songs.
    Dweezil Zappa

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a Strat with substance abuse issues: http://greenville.craigslist.org/msg/3592645778.html

I thought all Valium had static issues??

Dweezil Zappa

Post Thanks / Like

What about an Aria semi-hollow? From poking around the webs, I would guess it's a TA-60? I've sent an email asking for more info. The guitar is about an hour away, so I want to make sure it's a great deal before I head over. I really wanted a red semi-hollow (yes, I'm that superficial), but I can't pass up a good deal (yes, I really am cheap). http://seks.craigslist.org/msg/4143802872.html
    Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Ultra; pretty red Squier Acoustic;
    Amps: Vox VT30;
    Pedals: Dunlop Fuzz Face; Dunlop Crybaby Wah
    My kids have: Squier Affinity Stratocaster MII; Fender G-DEC; Squire Acoustic; Jay Turser Strat-copy, Roland Cube amp

"I am a sworn enemy of the saccharine, and a believer in grace over karma." Bono 2001

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910