I've had both the Screaming Demon and a 'normal' Morley, both good wahs...I dunno how different the Bad Horsie is from standard wah.

I got the Ibanez because it turns on and off automatically if desired, with just rocking the pedal, which I liked, with either spring tension or no.

I got a bit lost with all the adjustments on the Ibanez, though, plus I didn't really ever get it to do what I want a wah to do, i.e. kinda give the sound its own character even when it's just on, and the Weeping Demon was, with any setting, kinda sterile to me, albeit a great wah, would be good for someone who used it as an effect lots for rhythm too etc. The Morley was very modern-sounding as well, great for some swells and like, Alice In Chains kinda stuff, but not so much for rock quack.

I use very little wah; currently one song start has a little for 10 seconds, sometimes I might add some to the end, and I use it on one lead part on another song, usually on one solo bit, and one rhythm part on a fourth song. However, I might get lazy and just mimic it with pick angle & harmonics sometimes. Still, a wah is the only pedal I use.

I now have a Vox wah I did the jump the sprocket thing to get a little more movement before it gets too bright, and it's quite suitable for me, although I could envision a better one.

In fact it's really hard to find a really really desirable wah, I think...my friend has this old Crybaby I would take any second; it is worn somehow just right that it gives all kinds of crazy - but super cool - sounding squelchs and is has just the right amount of throat. Leads can really be made to sound like human voice almost with it, and that I like. You know, when you hold it in place and move it, it won't just simply and steadily brighten or darken the sound like normal 'eeeEEE', but it goes like 'Wo-eeEEE', always adding some weird duck or a freaky 'croak' to every movement, and you can just move it quite off-beat too and not have to keep pushing up and down to get a nice effect. The Vox I have is quite boring in comparison, but it has a nice rock scream anyway. I've tried many a wah, and while some have been really throaty too, none have been sufficiently crazy. I'd like the sound to vary a lot with pedal positions, and plenty of pedal movement too.