Thread: Show us your Line-6 M13/M9 custom scene settings

Post Thanks / Like

Default Show us your Line-6 M13/M9 custom scene settings

I know there are several people on board -- including our illustrious leader, Robert -- that have a Line-6 M13 or M9. So, how about sharing some of your scene settings? Or things you find helpful for creating different sounds. I'm still a noob with my M13 and would appreciate advice from you pros out there (currently I'm trying to figure out how to get an old school AC/DC sound).

Thanks!

don

Post Thanks / Like

Good idea, I'll try to get some done this weekend. I've saved some settings on scenes 1 & 2 that I use almost exclusively.

Disclaimer: I'm a noob as well.
    “Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It’s the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use.” Stevie Ray Vaughan

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

How do I share settings?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Probably a close up photo of each pedal setting would be the only way to share. I setup 1 scene for gigs months ago and haven't changed or tweaked anything since. If I get time I'll take a few pics and share.
    - Lev

Main Guitars: Fender US Deluxe HSS Strat, PRS SE C24, Fender Baja Tele
    Bass Guitar: Squier VM Jaguar Special
    Main Amp: Vox AC15
    Main Effects: Digitech EXP-7, Line6 M5, Soul Food, Sub n UP, Flashback, Polara Verb
    Vids: www.youtube.com/levguitar

Post Thanks / Like

This would appear to be a good place:

http://www.vettaville.nl/page.php?id=89

You can load and view settings once you've logged in and viewed the patches tab.

Guitars: Takamine F-349, PRS Mira
    Pedals: Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler, Boss TU-2 Tuner
    Amp: VOX Valvetronix AD30VT, Ultrasound AG-50DS4

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

I still don't know how to make and save one yet.(Oh well there goes my bonehead statis) Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

I will now try to revive this thread, seeing as how i just a M9 and need some good settings. That vettaville site is good but most of the pics there either don't really explain much about what they're going for or just list U2 song names.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I have bought myself a Line 6 M13 great pedal board. But I am having trouble getting the setting for the sounds I am trying to create. I am trying to get a Steve Vai and Joe Satriani sound set up. So if anyone has succeeded, can ya let me know.

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff_Adelaide View Post
    Hi I have bought myself a Line 6 M13 great pedal board. But I am having trouble getting the setting for the sounds I am trying to create. I am trying to get a Steve Vai and Joe Satriani sound set up. So if anyone has succeeded, can ya let me know.

Cheers
    Hey Cliff, Welcome to The Fret. Head on over to the Players section and introduce yourself. I actually ended up getting ride of my M13 and went with individual pedals... however, there are a number of people here that have one.