Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Guitar Center coupon codes for 4th of July?

Thread: Guitar Center coupon codes for 4th of July?

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Guitar Center coupon codes for 4th of July?

Does anyone know if there are any GC coupons available that could be used at the fourth of July sale to help toward getting a guitar?

The new flyer does not have the ten percent discount page in it, I noticed.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

I'm having a once in a lifetime, probably, visit to the Nashville GC on the fourth of July for the sale and want to do as well as I can and come back with something nice. From Nashville. I think that will be cool and have some value added, so to speak.

Thanks for any of you coupon dudes!
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Major changes to guitars and amps, to be updated soon.

Fiance - Supportive of musical art

Post Thanks / Like

There should be a card on the inside of the front cover - I missed it too lol!

Post Thanks / Like

I got a postcard in the mail ~ I think it was 15% off on one item over $299 or something like that

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otaypanky
    I got a postcard in the mail ~ I think it was 15% off on one item over $299 or something like that
    Me too, except that there were a whole lot of brands excluded in the sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tunghaichuan
    ....except that there were a whole lot of brands excluded in the sale.
    ....like usual!! DVM --> <-- GC
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman

+1000
    Patrick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman
    Suprisingly, though, Bugera was not on the list for the Fathers' Day Sale. I almost made the GAS relief purchase of a V22 for $279 + tax.
    "...and I am outta here!"
    Scott

Guitars:
    Dean EVO Exotic Burl, EVO Special, Vendetta 1000 FR, Stagg Les Paul copy, Squier Standard Telecaster, Squier MIK Stratocaster
    Amps:
    Fender Princeton 65 (solid state), Vox AD15VT, Peavey Windsor Studio, Crate Vintage Club 50 2x12
    Pedals:
    DOD FX40B (x2), FX50, FX52, FX55, FX65, FX67, FX80
    Washburn LSESLD, LSBOD
    BBE Free Fuzz
    Behringer EM300, VP1, PH9
    Dunlop GCB-95
    ProCo Rat II "The Rat"
    DigiTech Bad Monkey, RP90
    Rockman Soloist
    and many, many, many more!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Coupon

I called Am Musical Supply, which had a huge exclusionary list for the discounts for the Fourth sale.

Fender and Gibson were excluded.

I called in and found out the the guitars from Fender that I'm interested in qualified for the discount and the Gibsons did not qualify. This makes me lead toward the MIM Telecaster Std that I would really like to get anyway, or the Lone Star fat strat.

I will call GC and see if Fender and Bugera are excluded and get back to you all.
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I called the GC corporate online call center.

Fender and Bugera are NOT excluded if you buy them from the online site by calling in BY THE PHONE and place the ORDERS on the fourth.

They are EXCLUDED at the store locations, however.

So you can get a Bugera online from GC, no affln., if you call it in, not ONLINE, but by calling the phone number you can use he discount coupon. Excluded at the store, however.

I hope this helps some of you guys.

That 25th Anniv. PRS Korean is supposed to be an awesome guitar by the way. The dude said the promotion dept. of PRS came to the call center and let them check out the guitars and the Anniv. one is awesome; which goes along with my personal observation yesterday when I played one to my great delight. It is a flat top superstrat that is quite plain looking with open coils, but the playability and tones were excelent, I mean outstanding. Over six hundred dollars but plays like it as well. Has six independent block type adjustable intonation saddles instead of the typical PRS bridge/tailpiece combination, and a nice smooth easy to use classic type tremolo.

I wish I had that coupon for the Nashville store I'm visiting; so I might just have to call my order in on the phone on the fourth if I decide to go that route instead of th telecaster. My original plan was the tele, so it may prevail if it has any staying power
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

Post Thanks / Like

It appears that Jet City is not excluded.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    It appears that Jet City is not excluded.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'
    Yeah, that was the other amp I was looking at... The JCA20 combo

It wasn't excluded durring the fathers' day sale, either.
    "...and I am outta here!"
    Scott

Guitars:
    Dean EVO Exotic Burl, EVO Special, Vendetta 1000 FR, Stagg Les Paul copy, Squier Standard Telecaster, Squier MIK Stratocaster
    Amps:
    Fender Princeton 65 (solid state), Vox AD15VT, Peavey Windsor Studio, Crate Vintage Club 50 2x12
    Pedals:
    DOD FX40B (x2), FX50, FX52, FX55, FX65, FX67, FX80
    Washburn LSESLD, LSBOD
    BBE Free Fuzz
    Behringer EM300, VP1, PH9
    Dunlop GCB-95
    ProCo Rat II "The Rat"
    DigiTech Bad Monkey, RP90
    Rockman Soloist
    and many, many, many more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DeanEVO_Dude
    It wasn't excluded durring the fathers' day sale, either.
    Nor the Presidents' Day sale, which is when I got mine. Of course, I got mine before they raised the price $34, which makes it an even better deal.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn