Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
NGD (Canadian Content)

Thread: NGD (Canadian Content)

Post Thanks / Like

Default NGD (Canadian Content)

Well the NGD was actually on Friday But I have been trying to cut down on the amount of time I spend on forums and concentrate on my playing. I had ordered a Epiphone EL-00 with it's case at my local shop a couple weeks ago and got a call last week Thursday that Gibson/Epiphone discontinued the case. Instead of trying to find another case that would fit it I decided to go to the shop and see what they had there and found a Simon & Patrick Pro Parlor Woodland Spruce HG. on the weekend I looked up the serial # but because the number on the sticker inside the sound hole was a 12 digit number I couldn't figure out the Serial. Then I checked the sales slip and what I discovered about S & P serials in that the first 5 numbers are the model and the last 8 are the serial. so I ran it through the date feature on the Godin site and discovered that the guitar is 20 years old. That was a nice surprise.

May you be a half an hour in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice one!

Now that's pretty! I have a hankering for a parlour guitar next, but I've only just managed to justify the new 12-string, so there might be a bit of a wait...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Very nice! That is a keeper.
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Cool! Very nice
    Dave
    Guitars: Ibanez AF-75, Schecter Solo-6 Custom, Douglas SG
    Amps: Fender Princeton 65, Marshall AVT50
    Pedals: Metal Muff, MXR Smart Gate, EHX Cathedral Reverb, Digitech RP-255

Post Thanks / Like

Beauty!

Congrats, drunkinminer.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader