Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Fender 60th Anniversary guitars

Thread: Fender 60th Anniversary guitars

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blue one

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    Hi Mike. I have one just like yours I got back in late 2006. As far as I know, and I am pretty darned sure, there were no blue ones. I have seen stuff floating around ebay also now and again, and I can only say that I do not think that they were official Fender releases. Could be parts that were put together or something. That would be my guess.

As far as your 60th Ann. Standard MIM Strat, Congrats! I absolutely love mine, and still consider it my Number One!

http://cgi.ebay.com/FENDER-MIM-60th-...item2eb177c623

You cant see the neck "Diamond" plate on this......so its just a 2006 !!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/FENDER-STRATOCAS...item2a0bf17bdb

The above guy really HAMS it up and again you can see the neck plate is plain with nothing on it. WOW .......these people are sorta ripping people off with just the little "button" they put on just the headstock !!!
    Last edited by ctguy1955; November 22nd, 2010 at 01:40 AM.