Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Fender 60th Anniversary guitars - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fender 60th Anniversary guitars

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear that things are looking up! Thoughts and prayers with Duffy too. Let us know how things turn out.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I hope Duffy has a good surgery and speedy recovery. He's a good guy.

On another note, I haven't heard from muddy in over a year now and it is very likely we lost him. Here is the last message I got December 7, 2013:

Originally Posted by mrmudcat
    thanks tig ......been going through some treatments worse than chemo ............still in line for liver but im running outta time ......somethings gotta give brother .I have not been very social and thats not me my spirit for the fight is diminished more than ever and that is also new....I will work my way out of the blues soon promise brother until then ill keep on keeping on..............

North of the Equator: I am a Southerner, Southern Ontario!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post

On another note, I haven't heard from muddy in over a year now and it is very likely we lost him. Here is the last message I got December 7, 2013:

thanks tig ......been going through some treatments worse than chemo ............still in line for liver but im running outta time ......somethings gotta give brother .I have not been very social and thats not me my spirit for the fight is diminished more than ever and that is also new....I will work my way out of the blues soon promise brother until then ill keep on keeping on..............
    I hear ya. Muddy and Duffy's better halves probably don't know the web sites they frequented. I have given Duffy my phone number and email to let me know how things go. I will keep us up to date, life goes on!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see that you are kicking cancer's tail! Prayers for a continued recovery, and that you get all the feeling back in your fingers!

Post Thanks / Like

Zman - New here and I'm terribly sorry to hear about your cancer threat.

Although I have no personal experience, one thing I've heard (and fully believe) is that maintaining a positive attitude as being the best treatment towards conditions like these, so by all means keep the faith!

BTW - On another board I was in dialog with a ZemanG2. Is that by any chance you?

Regardless, I wish you all the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post

Zman - glad to hear that you fought back and fought it off! Best wishes for keeping healthy and getting your fingers back to something like normal.

I've wondered about Muddy several times, but have been afraid to ask... I hadn't ever heard anything from him as dire as that message to you, Tig. I'm sorry to hear it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123