Thread: Hello Everyone Im Joe!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hello Everyone Im Joe!

Hey everyone in the forums, My name is Joe and I am 15 and I play guitar! really like your guys forum here. Very well organized I might add lol, So anyway just basically saying HI! to everyone here! Also if anyone is interested in seein' me play guitar my Youtube channel is VHJoe15 so far I have 2 videos, one of just audio ("Beat It" Solo), and one with video (Eruption with some extra EVH licks and stuff). If you guys maybe get a chance be sure to stop by and comment if you like the vids or something.

-Thanks Everyone! -

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, Joe! I listened to your Beat It solo... you're off to a FANTASTIC start at 15. Glad to see you here.
    Steve
    P R O J E C T - 4 3
    http://www.project-43.com/
    Support Indie Music!
    http://itunes.com/project-43

Post Thanks / Like

...welcome.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Joe, great to have you here!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Hey thanks guys for the welcome I am really greatful to be playing like I do at this age and I also hope to get even better! thanks a lot Rockermann and everyone else who commented I appreciate the welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to The Fret!
    I watched your Eruption vid, and yes, you've got natural talent!
    (some of us old farts would kill for that, so be careful!)

Enjoy this place full of great people. We all learn quite a bit from each other, as well as opening doors to new and old music.

// Oh, and "K0d3" is one of the many internet versions of "code".
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard!
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome !!!
    “Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It’s the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use.” Stevie Ray Vaughan

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, Joe!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. I just watched your Eruption/Improv vid and you definitely have the gift. Serious talent man.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand
    Hey Joe, I said where you goin' with that gun in your hand

I'm going down to shoot my old lady
    You know, I've caught her messin' around with another man
    I'm going down to shoot my old lady
    You know, I've caught her messin' around with another man
    And that ain't too cool

Welcome Joe :-)
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard, Joey Van Halen!
    bigG

Guitars:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded Cherry Mahogany, Peavey HP Signature EXP, Epi Sheraton II, Fender Standard Fat Strat, original 1982 Made in the USA Fender Bullet (w original HSC)/ 2005 Martin HD-7 Roger McGuinn Signature Edition (#102 of 250), Martin M-36 (0000), Martin OM-21, Martin 000-15M, Hohner EL-SP Plus Parlor acoustic

Amps: Swart Space Tone 6V6se, Swart Night Light Power Attenuator/compressor/stereo line-out, Peavey Windsor Studio, Vox AD50VT, Fender Super Champ XD, Vox DA15, Marshall MG10KK, '83 Peavey Bandit 65

Pedals: Cry Baby 535q wah, Bad Monkey OD, Boss DS-1, Sabine FuzzStortion, HardWire RV-7 Reverb

www.swartamps.com
    www.ericjosephelectricguitars.com

Carpe diem, brother, cause you don't know how many diems you have left to carpe.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, Joe. Nice job on the EVH licks!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

WOW! Thanks a lot everyone for the great comments! (P.S I really enojoyed the one by vroomery) I hope you guys really liked the videos!

- Thanks so much for the great comments, and please KEEP EM' COMIN' lol -

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

welcome
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel