Thread: Strange and funny quizzes you might enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Strange and funny quizzes you might enjoy.

How many Justin Biebers could you take in a fight?
    How many hungry weezels could your dead body feed?
    How long could you survive after kicking a bear in the nads?

If you have ever pondered any of these questions I have found the answers for you.

http://theoatmeal.com/quizzes
    LeadedEL84

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Heheh..thx, pretty funny :-)
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I scored 30 Justin Biebers and can feed 44 weasels.
    The Zombie Bite Calculator said I'd survive for 1 hour, 10 minuted after being bitten.

My day is complete!
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig
    I scored 30 Justin Biebers and can feed 44 weasels.
    The Zombie Bite Calculator said I'd survive for 1 hour, 10 minuted after being bitten.

My day is complete!
    That's a good Bieber to weasel ratio. U R A badass
    LeadedEL84

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LeadedEL84
    That's a good Bieber to weasel ratio. U R A badass
    The willingness to break off his arms to beat him with question is what won the most points!
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig
    The willingness to break off his arms to beat him with question is what won the most points!
    Yeah I used the Beiber body part armor and broke off arms to beat him with. I scored the same 30 Beibers as you but I fed more weasels. Therefore my Beiber to weasel ratio wasn't as good and that means pound for pound you are badder than me.
    I'm going to train for my next bout with the beibers. I'm going to drop a few pounds and learn to swallow the Beiber fingers instead of spitting them at them. I've heard the extra protein from the fingers will give you the power to take out 2 or 3 more Beibers. That should bring my Beiber to Weasel ratio on par with yours.
    LeadedEL84

Post Thanks / Like

42 weasels, but not before I'd try to flog them to death with Justin's intestines.
    -----------------------------------------
    I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again.

Post Thanks / Like

I got 26 biebers and 29 weasels. I could survive 60 seconds with a velocorapter chained to a bunk bed and I have a 42% percent chance of getting eaten by my family. lol