Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
15 Year Old Van Halen Eruption/EVH Licks Guitar Solo

Thread: 15 Year Old Van Halen Eruption/EVH Licks Guitar Solo

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation 15 Year Old Van Halen Eruption/EVH Licks Guitar Solo

Hello everyone, My name is Joe, and I am 15. Here is my Van Halen Eruption/EVH Licks Guitar Solo, Please tell me what you think and also Comment, Rate, and SUBSCRIBE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vJxE...eature=related

- Thanks a lot guys, and hope you like it! -
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ( Also for those of you who wanna see my "Beat It" solo vid heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZO6H...eature=channel )

Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone here enjoy my video???

- Please Reply -

Post Thanks / Like

I liked it--sounded quite Van Halen-y, although the low volume level and the out-of-sync audio and video made it somewhat difficult to watch and appreciate. You've obviously got some serious chops. I must've missed this one first time around.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Impressive EVH chops there. The severe out-of-sync problem with the video unfortunately detracts from the performance impact. Suggest you work on improving the video quality for your next YouTube posting. That'll shut up some of those trolls posting comments!

Incidentally, you can embed the video right here in the forum, without needing to post a link to the YouTube site. Like so:

DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome, Joe!

Great phrasing, and the tone sounds great, too. I dig it.

If you can synch the video to the audio, I might actually be able to learn a thing or two.

EVH is the man, and I can certainly hear the influence. Do you have any others?
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

I really hope you guys liked it! - yeah Katastrophe I got lots of influences just to name a few: Jimi Hendrix, David Gilmour, Eric Johnson, Jimmy Page, and tons more! Also you may not notice some of those influences in my other 2 videos since there strictly EVH lol. Also guys I already tried to make the video in sync before and it didint work...it could be my camera at the moment..because its broke lol.

Well anyway thanks so much everyone for the comments!