Thread: online courses

Post Thanks / Like

Default online courses

has anyone one here purchased any of the online courses? there are so many to choose from...and I do want to purchase one..but Id like to talk to someone or several someones that have tried them....what about the one that is always advertised on here? Or jamarama..or the other one....anyone pay for any of these?
    "Blessed are the cracked....for they let in the light!"
    Rubber side down baby!

Post Thanks / Like

I have not purchased either, but before you spend your hard-earned money for those.......... I'd suggest you look at Robert's free lessons on Dolphinstreet.com. They are great, and should get you started and keep you interested for some time.
    Save that cash for a way cool pink electric + amph!
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

thank you for the advice..I did go there and signed up for their newsletter and free lessons..but I cant figure out which ones are designed for beginners!
    "Blessed are the cracked....for they let in the light!"
    Rubber side down baby!

Post Thanks / Like

Justin guitar was the best one for me as it has a nicely laid out course. (Sorry Rob!) I can easily just follow his route and do fun stuff on the side. I've gotten significantly better since discovering his site (Through the fret).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pinkspeeder
    thank you for the advice..I did go there and signed up for their newsletter and free lessons..but I cant figure out which ones are designed for beginners!
    You have to study them a little and match them to your ability as you go.
    Here's another site, and lessons are listed as beginner, intermediate, etc.

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/Lessons/Search/
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal