Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Squier Classic Vibe Tele 50s Demo

Thread: Squier Classic Vibe Tele 50s Demo

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Squier Classic Vibe Tele 50s Demo

Here's my first demo of this cool Squier. Prolly do more with other gear too.

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

North of the Equator: I am a Southerner, Southern Ontario!
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice tone Robert. One comment. You were changing pickups and volume and tone "on the fly". It might be better if you mentioned, which pickup or combo you were using. You showed how versatile it was by playing different styles, and it would be nice to show how you got those tones using the pickups and controls.
    The Blues is alright!

Guitars: 1968 Gibson SG, 2005 Gibson SG Standard, 2006 Gibson LP Classic Gold top, 2004 Epiphone Elitist LP Custom, 1996 Gibson Les Paul Standard. 2001 Epiphone Sheraton II, 2007 Epiphone G400.
    Fender Strats: 1996 Fender 68 Reissue CIJ, 2008 Squier CV 50s, 2009 Squier CV 50s Tele Butterescotch Blonde

Amps: Blues Junior Special edition Jensen in Brown Tolex with Wheat front, 65 Deluxe Reverb reissue,1970 Sonax reverb by Traynor, Avatar Custom 2/12 Cabinet with Eminence Legend V1216 speakers,
    2008 DSL100 Marshall Amp , Fender Super Champ XD,Fender Vibro Champ XD

Effects and Pedals: Fulltone Fulldrive II, Fulltone OCD, Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, Fulltone Fat Boost, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Boss DS1, Boss DD20 Giga Delay, Boss TU2 tuner, Boss BD2, Ibanez TS9 Tube screamer, Zoom 505. Radial tonebone hot british.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Zman. Yeah, I constantly play with the controls without thinking about it. Perhaps it is visible which pickups I'm using in the video?

I sometimes roll of the volume and/or tone a bit for a softer sound. I guess I'm letting my ears dictate what my hands are doing!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Robert, I would prefer that an initial demo not include add-on effects - just want to hear the guitar as it stands alone (plus amp, of course).

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't find your veins disturbing enough.

Looks like a nice Tele for the money. Wish it had another fret and a satin finish on the neck. I know, 22 frets shouldn't be a big deal, but when I play my '51 I feel like I'm missing (another) finger.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Jeeze Robert, every guitar you play sounds great in your hands. Now I want one (sort of). The CV Thinline Tele has really captured my fancy.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Jeeze Robert, every guitar you play sounds great in your hands. Now I want one (sort of). The CV Thinline Tele has really captured my fancy.
    SpudMan The Thinline Tele is the perfect take along anywhere you go guitar it is so lightweight. It is the first thing you notice when you pick it up how light it is. The second thing is just how damn good it looks a great looking guitar.
    Great Neck and and really good sounding guitar. One of these days I'll get around to swapping out the pups for some Seymour Duncan's, Dimarzio, or Lace Senors someday but for now the pups it came with will do just fine.
    Maxi...................

Bootsy Collins:
    I pledge allegiance to the funk, the whole funk, and nothing but the funk, so help me James, Sly and George, Amen!!

Guitars: 2010 American Special HSS Strat, 2010 CIC Squire CV ThinLine Tele, & 2006 MIM FSR Strat.

Basses: 1979 Peavey T-40, 2007 Ibanez SR 500, 2013 Ibanez SR375F, 2013 CIJ Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass, 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee VI, & 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee Metro V

Amps: Mesa Boogie BASS STRATEGY:Eight:88, Aguliar DB 4X12, Augilar DB 751, Genz Benz CTR500-210T/Focus 1X15 CAB, Fender Hot Rod Deville 410, VHT Deliverance 60/VHT 2X12 fat Bottom Cab, & VOX DA20

Effects: Boss ME-25, MXR Custom Baddass 78, MXR Custom Baddass modified O.D., Vox Joe Satriani Satchurator, MXR Phase 90, MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe/Octave Deluxe/Bass Compressor/Envelope Filter/, Way Huge Pork Loin

Post Thanks / Like

Maxi - I have played one and that is why I'm so enamored with them. The CV series is a steal and Robert proves it in living color and sound (minus the bulging veins).

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great! Jättebra!
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Geat demo, Robert! Especially when you kicked in that OD pedal. What was that thing called, again?

Seriosuly, these are just unbelievably good guitars for the money. I love mine to death!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds awesome, Robert! It looks like you've hit on the right formula for description vs. playing. Most demos take way too much time talking about this feature or that feature...
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40