Thread: Ceriatone - biyang etc. demo

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Ceriatone - biyang etc. demo

Once again, a quick rundown of my sounds on my main rig 36W Ceriatone:

Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I always use two mics, one up close and one a little to the side and off axis, makes for easy mixing for a nice big sound. These days in DAWs the phase correction is super easy too just visually finding peaks & moving the files.
    Dee

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice demo! I enjoyed watching that. Loving that strat with the EMG too

Post Thanks / Like

Ch0jin...

Where have you been lately? Thought you might have gone walkabout and got lost...
    Ah, nothing relieves the discomfort of GAS pains like the sound of the UPS truck rumbling down your street. It's like the musician's Beano.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloozcat
    Ch0jin...

Where have you been lately? Thought you might have gone walkabout and got lost...
    Pretty close to the mark Bloozcat.

In the last 12 months I've visited Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Turkey, Ukraine (inc Chernobyl), Russia, China, USA and rounded it up with a road trip from Brisbane (on the east coast) to Uluru (in the centre) of Australia.

So yeah, not lost exactly, but on walkabout for sure. Now I'm back and low on funds so I gotta actually go find a job again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0jin
    Pretty close to the mark Bloozcat.

In the last 12 months I've visited Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Turkey, Ukraine (inc Chernobyl), Russia, China, USA and rounded it up with a road trip from Brisbane (on the east coast) to Uluru (in the centre) of Australia.

So yeah, not lost exactly, but on walkabout for sure. Now I'm back and low on funds so I gotta actually go find a job again
    WOW! That's quite a trip!

You may be low on funds and in need of a job, but oh the memories....
    Ah, nothing relieves the discomfort of GAS pains like the sound of the UPS truck rumbling down your street. It's like the musician's Beano.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow indeed! Next time, drop by in Finland too, we're pretty close to Chernobyl :-)
    Dee