Thread: Amos Lee! Damn beautiful music

Post Thanks / Like

Default Amos Lee! Damn beautiful music

Last year I bought Amos's debut which is also called "Amos Lee". I was blown away by his vocals and how much soul he puts into the. Also his new album "Supply and Demand" is a killer. Really relaxing and smooth songs composed in an intelligent way and his voice is absolutely over the top.

Give it a try - also you wife and girlfriends will like this *lol*

www.amoslee.com

Greetz
    Jimi75

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up! My wife loves this kind of music.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reccomendation. I'm always looking for new artists that are fun to listen to. I previewed a few of his tracks on his site. I like his style a lot. I also like the instrumentation on his songs. His songs remind me a little of David Gray's style. I like him alot too.

-- Jim
    Electrics: Hamer Newport, Fender Clapton Strat, Ibanez AF86, Line6 Variax 700
    Acoustic Guitars: Taylor 514CE, Martin J40-M
    Dobro: Regal "Black Lightning Dobro"
    Mandolin: Morgan Monroe Mandolin
    Amps: Egnater Rebel 30, Vox AD120VTX, Roland Cube 60
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandid=301718

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jpfeifer
    Thanks for the reccomendation. I'm always looking for new artists that are fun to listen to. I previewed a few of his tracks on his site. I like his style a lot. I also like the instrumentation on his songs. His songs remind me a little of David Gray's style. I like him alot too.

-- Jim
    Cool that you mention David Gray - he's one of my favourite song writers ever!