Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I'm pretty sure that sellers on CL and the Bay have lost their ever lovin' minds. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm pretty sure that sellers on CL and the Bay have lost their ever lovin' minds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

BTW an Epi Explorer is 399 new here, and I sold mine for 450 because it had a TP-6 (88 value) and Duncans added (no originals supplied with) plus an onboard EMG PA-2 preamp (29 value) and with an excellent bag (40 value)

Still, basically I got a killer price for it used after all.
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing wrong with that, IMO, as you added aftermarket items and improved the guitar. That adds value.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

I'm afraid my dog ruined the resale value of my Blackheart amp. He likes to stand up on the cab and bark at the security monitor. Maybe I can sell the head and just keep the cab.

_____

GUITARS - Carvin DC127M - Carvin Bolt kit
    AMPS - Bogner Alchemist 112 - Blackheart Handsome Devil half stack
    FXs - Roger Linn Adrenalinn III - Boss GT-10
    _____

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Naah, just drop the price another 20 for the damage.

Why do you have a security monitor? Bad neighborhood?
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

No, the neighborhood's pretty good but I had windows busted out on my old car and others did too. When I got another car I put two cameras up. They can see at night too and I have a VCR hooked to 'em to record overnight.

Seems quite a bit of vandalism going on.
    _____

GUITARS - Carvin DC127M - Carvin Bolt kit
    AMPS - Bogner Alchemist 112 - Blackheart Handsome Devil half stack
    FXs - Roger Linn Adrenalinn III - Boss GT-10
    _____

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe
    I was just looking around at Teles, just seeing what they are going for, on CL and the 'bay.

The prices are absolutely nuts, and way overpriced. Folks charging what MAP was on the instrument when it was new.

I see y'all (Commodore 64, Duffy, Brian and others) coming up with these great deals. They ain't around here, that's for sure!

Not that I'm gonna be buying anything in the near future, but I might be willing to trade sometime sooner or later.

Sheesh... Folks is just greedy and proud of their guitars!

/whiny rant over.

one thing I'm fortunate about where I live, you can't swing a dead cat and not find a good deal on gear in the nashville craigslist
    teles..? from squires to vintage ...you will find it.
    I'm sure some sellers are willing to ship.
    guitars-esp m1,esp vintage plus strat,85 gibson LP std,Hamer std,hagstrom xl-5,takamine 330r
    amps-egnater tweaker,epi vj w/brat mod
    efx-byoc/dvm comp, j cantrell wah,ocd,catalinbread dls,wampler plextortion,ibanez chorus,tech21 boost dla

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12