Cool! What did you trade?
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Damien 6, was going to try to go pick it up tonight, but by the time he got back with me it was to late. Its about 30-45 minutes away. So tomarrow Im suppose to go get it.

Here's a link to the Hamer

http://www.hamerguitars.com/?fa=detail&mid=1823

North of the Equator: I am a Southerner, Southern Ontario!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrick
    Thanks for the photo and the info Z. It was nice to see my old ax. I would get it appraised tho. I got my BC Rich acoustic appraised by Gruhn and really surprised. Worth 9 times what I paid for it. You can do it on line...cost $50.
    A few years ago I looked on some vintage guitar websites and it was running in the 4 to 6 thousand range. It is completley original, and is in great conditon. I would say the buckle marks are relic marks from it's band days.
    It was used by a band called "Conductor" For about 6 months. I just looked on another site and they are saying 5000 in 2007. That would be 20 times what I paid for it. Amazing.
    The Blues is alright!

Guitars: 1968 Gibson SG, 2005 Gibson SG Standard, 2006 Gibson LP Classic Gold top, 2004 Epiphone Elitist LP Custom, 1996 Gibson Les Paul Standard. 2001 Epiphone Sheraton II, 2007 Epiphone G400.
    Fender Strats: 1996 Fender 68 Reissue CIJ, 2008 Squier CV 50s, 2009 Squier CV 50s Tele Butterescotch Blonde

Amps: Blues Junior Special edition Jensen in Brown Tolex with Wheat front, 65 Deluxe Reverb reissue,1970 Sonax reverb by Traynor, Avatar Custom 2/12 Cabinet with Eminence Legend V1216 speakers,
    2008 DSL100 Marshall Amp , Fender Super Champ XD,Fender Vibro Champ XD

Effects and Pedals: Fulltone Fulldrive II, Fulltone OCD, Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, Fulltone Fat Boost, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Boss DS1, Boss DD20 Giga Delay, Boss TU2 tuner, Boss BD2, Ibanez TS9 Tube screamer, Zoom 505. Radial tonebone hot british.

North of the Equator: I am a Southerner, Southern Ontario!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jx2
    Damien 6, was going to try to go pick it up tonight, but by the time he got back with me it was to late. Its about 30-45 minutes away. So tomarrow Im suppose to go get it.

Here's a link to the Hamer

http://www.hamerguitars.com/?fa=detail&mid=1823
    Is it a gold top? I know the picture is a GT but they also have a Burst model.
    Both of them look killer. The Gibson equivalent of those is a very overlooked guitar. You can pick them up pretty cheap, and they are excellent guitars.
    That radius is very flat at 14.75. Just remember the P90s are pretty noisey and if you are used to HBs you willl notice the difference. The middle position on the toggle is hum cancelling but you have to make sure the volumes are equal as well. Makes for a real raunchy tone. Will like to see pics of it.
    The Blues is alright!

Guitars: 1968 Gibson SG, 2005 Gibson SG Standard, 2006 Gibson LP Classic Gold top, 2004 Epiphone Elitist LP Custom, 1996 Gibson Les Paul Standard. 2001 Epiphone Sheraton II, 2007 Epiphone G400.
    Fender Strats: 1996 Fender 68 Reissue CIJ, 2008 Squier CV 50s, 2009 Squier CV 50s Tele Butterescotch Blonde

Amps: Blues Junior Special edition Jensen in Brown Tolex with Wheat front, 65 Deluxe Reverb reissue,1970 Sonax reverb by Traynor, Avatar Custom 2/12 Cabinet with Eminence Legend V1216 speakers,
    2008 DSL100 Marshall Amp , Fender Super Champ XD,Fender Vibro Champ XD

Effects and Pedals: Fulltone Fulldrive II, Fulltone OCD, Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, Fulltone Fat Boost, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Boss DS1, Boss DD20 Giga Delay, Boss TU2 tuner, Boss BD2, Ibanez TS9 Tube screamer, Zoom 505. Radial tonebone hot british.

Post Thanks / Like

I posted a pic of the acutal guitar in another thread under "other guitars". But it is GT, and I must say I really like it after having it for most of a day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123