Thread: Hear NEW Buddy Guy Complete

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hear NEW Buddy Guy Complete

Buddy Guy has released a new disc today called "Living Proof". Clapton calls Guy his favorite blues axeman, and Guy's mentor was Muddy Waters. Guy, now 74 y/o, absolutely lights it up on this one!

Listen to the complete disc here until Monday 10/25:

http://www.spinner.com/new-releases#/6 <<<<

(Hint: get ready for a NICE blast of a surprise on the first tune. Don't skip it if ya don't care for acoustic blues, cause it gets electric with an unexpected torrent a minute or two in...)

Enjoy!
    bigG

Guitars:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded Cherry Mahogany, Peavey HP Signature EXP, Epi Sheraton II, Fender Standard Fat Strat, original 1982 Made in the USA Fender Bullet (w original HSC)/ 2005 Martin HD-7 Roger McGuinn Signature Edition (#102 of 250), Martin M-36 (0000), Martin OM-21, Martin 000-15M, Hohner EL-SP Plus Parlor acoustic

Amps: Swart Space Tone 6V6se, Swart Night Light Power Attenuator/compressor/stereo line-out, Peavey Windsor Studio, Vox AD50VT, Fender Super Champ XD, Vox DA15, Marshall MG10KK, '83 Peavey Bandit 65

Pedals: Cry Baby 535q wah, Bad Monkey OD, Boss DS-1, Sabine FuzzStortion, HardWire RV-7 Reverb

www.swartamps.com
    www.ericjosephelectricguitars.com

Carpe diem, brother, cause you don't know how many diems you have left to carpe.

Post Thanks / Like

That is AWESOME! Thanks!
    Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Ultra; pretty red Squier Acoustic;
    Amps: Vox VT30;
    Pedals: Dunlop Fuzz Face; Dunlop Crybaby Wah
    My kids have: Squier Affinity Stratocaster MII; Fender G-DEC; Squire Acoustic; Jay Turser Strat-copy, Roland Cube amp

"I am a sworn enemy of the saccharine, and a believer in grace over karma." Bono 2001

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Classic!
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Major changes to guitars and amps, to be updated soon.

Fiance - Supportive of musical art