Thread: Backing track

Post Thanks / Like

Default Backing track

Hello

I just got a super cool Korg Wavestation/M1 plugin for Logic, its amazing that you can run a bunch of these classic synths without having the actual hardware!

I made a short track with the Wavestation and M1 and thought that it could be a decent backing track, so here it is..

http://www.box.net/shared/ehj2o6ids5
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

very cool. posted a quick melody for this in the clip section. thanks for posting, swede
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks SS - awesome!

Appreciated.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

I gave this a go, nice backer!
    Last edited by Lachy; December 27th, 2010 at 07:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds great. Ima gonna try something with this. Thank you for posting.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I tried but didn't come up with something worth posting. The backer is really excellent.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)