Thread: Happy Happy to Y'all!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy Happy to Y'all!

We are so blessed with the muse. As personally as possible here I want to thank y'all each and every one, and wish you the blessings of life and liberty.

Post Thanks / Like

What happened? Did I miss something?
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75
    What happened? Did I miss something?
    Today is the traditional "Thanksgiving" in the US.
    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Happy Turkey Day! I hope you all have some nice time with family and friends!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Wishes for happiness and good times with family on this day of thanks!

Now, on to the traditions! Stuff yourselves silly with turkey and all the trimmings, and go to sleep watching football!

Mrs. Kat and Baby Kat are at the MIL's house today. I had car trouble and couldn't make the two and a half hour trip, so I went back home. I miss them.

I'll be going to my sister's house later today for turkey and football.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

I was playing this morning, looking at everything around me - the guitars, basses, amps, piano, books. Got a call from my Mom telling me to bring some containers to take home so left overs...Just so truly blessed to be where I am and have the family and friends in life that make this existence so special.

I'm very thankful and I hope everyone else will remember just how much we are blessed, even in the worst of times.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Dave
    Guitars: Ibanez AF-75, Schecter Solo-6 Custom, Douglas SG
    Amps: Fender Princeton 65, Marshall AVT50
    Pedals: Metal Muff, MXR Smart Gate, EHX Cathedral Reverb, Digitech RP-255

Post Thanks / Like

Happy day to everybody, no matter what day it is. If you have shelter and food then indeed be thankful.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.