Thread: RFE: Tapatalk Support

Post Thanks / Like

Default RFE: Tapatalk Support

Hi Robert,

Any chance of adding Tapatalk support to The Fret? It's a forum reader for the iPhone, Android, Crackberry, etc. I just added it to my phone and it's pretty handy for the forums that support it. From what I've heard, it's pretty easy to add to the forum and free. There's only a charge for the phone app.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!"--Carl Brutananadilewski

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, we will need to upgrade this forum before that will work.

If we get some more contributions from our members, I think we could do this.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know how much it would cost, but I just contributed again. It's not a ton of money or anything, but it's something
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a ton, Marnold! The support is muchly appreciated. Will look into what it takes to do this upgrade.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks to this thread it occurred to me too to throw a few bucks that way, well worth it to support a great site even a little!
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot!
    The contributions have been very low this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Thanks a lot!
    The contributions have been very low this year.
    This economy among a few other things is holding most of us hostage.soon as possible something will be put in the kitty.
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Hmm, we will need to upgrade this forum before that will work.

If we get some more contributions from our members, I think we could do this.
    Robert, how do you contribute? I've never noticed any contribute button. BTW, how much does it cost for the upgrade to the forum software?

EDIT: After scanning the webpage, I just noticed the donate button. Man, you need to move it somewhere near the logo so old-farts like me will take notice.

I'm still curious as to how much the upgrade will be, maybe I can cover it or a portion of it. Could I send you a cheque in Canuck bucks?

Post Thanks / Like

There is a contribute button at the top left - is it hard to see?

If we can get $300 in, I can upgrade the forum to version 4 in January. We've got $35 in so far.

Yes, you can send cheque. See this page for details on how to contribute.

Post Thanks / Like

Sooooo, how's progress on the upgrade?

Post Thanks / Like

Soon, soon... I'm hoping to find time this upcoming week. I'll keep you guys posted.

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought tapatalk for iPhone and it's great. Contribution enroute.
    Dave
    Guitars: Ibanez AF-75, Schecter Solo-6 Custom, Douglas SG
    Amps: Fender Princeton 65, Marshall AVT50
    Pedals: Metal Muff, MXR Smart Gate, EHX Cathedral Reverb, Digitech RP-255