Thread: fretboard radius

Post Thanks / Like

Default fretboard radius

Anyone got an idea what the fretboard radius would be on an Alvarez-Yairi Dread.?

kuvash

Post Thanks / Like

If you would like radius gauges for free here is a site that you can print. I made one's from plexy glass from home depot under two bucks and they work great

http://www.pickguardian.com/pickguar...s%20Gauges.pdf

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Bridgepin! Thanks! It looks like you are new here. If you have time, wander on over the the fret players section ( http://www.thefret.net/forumdisplay....e-Fret-Players ) and post an intro. I like your username. Do you prefer ebony or fossilized ivory?
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Sunvalleylaw
    Well,,, I like both, Bone and Ebony depending on which guitar there in, I have 6 with Bone and 5 with Ebony.
    I like to tinker with my guitars so I like to try different combinations and I would love to try a set of Fossilizse Ivory one's, but I would be very disappointed to have spend that much on a set and find out I didn't care for the tone, OUCH. I find that LMI.com has great prices on there blank Bone saddles and different types of pins that it's not much of a risk to try them out.
    I thank you for the info and I will take you up on that and post a intro, I look forward to chatting with you and participating in the forum