Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
3G Signal sucks here. :<

Thread: 3G Signal sucks here. :<

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3G Signal sucks here. :<

disappointment in the level of 3G signal in the area since i got my iPhone. Already returned my HTC on Orange since i got no signal at all lol.

with 3G on:

and off:

Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like

I remember back in '96 I got a new cell phone with AT&T service. The woman at the store said my service would be active within the hour.
    For the next 3 days I was on my land line with her and AT&T call after call complaining they hadn't activated my service yet. They insistedthey did.
    The problem was, they had activated it, but their service network was so spotty I couldn't even get a signal at my home. And the entire area I traveled for business within 15 or so miles from my home was a dead zone !