Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
FS: Used DVM Pedals!

Thread: FS: Used DVM Pedals!

Post Thanks / Like

Default FS: Used DVM Pedals!

Yep, even the ol' Voodoo Man has to thin the herd occasionally. Here are 6 used pedals (several very lightly used), 5 made by yours truly and the 6th, a cheap Behringer flanger. All of these are for sale simply because I don't use them much, if at all. In some cases, it's because they have been replaced by newer BYOC versions of the same basic pedal (analog chorus, envelope filter, phaser). The two fuzz pedals are just overkill, with all the others I have (6 others, not counting these 2!). And the Behringer flanger is one I picked up to hold me until the BYOC analog flanger finally came out. All are in 100% functional condition!

Phaze Craze mega-modded phaser: Basically a MXR Phase 90 "Script" version phaser with a bunch more controls than just the single speed knob the MXR original comes with. See full description HERE. Price: $60 SOLD!!

Fuzz Farm ultra-flexible fuzz pedal: Start with a Fuzz Face circuit, upgrade it to the Fulltone 69's feature set, and then add switchable germanium and silicon transistors with an external transistor bias control. More details available HERE. It's been modified a bit since then, with the transistors soldered in rather than socketed (that gave rise to connection problems). NOTE: This is a positive ground pedal, so it either needs to be run on a dedicated AC adapter or with a battery! Price: $60 SOLD!!

Lush Puppy analog chorus: A great sounding chorus pedal based directly upon the Electro Harmonix Small Clone chorus. I'd happily keep it, but BYOC just issued a new version this past spring, and I don't need two. More photos HERE. Price: $50 SOLD!!

Auto-eWAHtica envelope filter (auto-wah): Very cool pedal for anyone, and indispensable for you funk players! Based upon the DOD 440 circuit. Even has a switch for turning off the filter sweep, emulating a "parked" wah pedal. More photos HERE. Price: $50 SOLD!!

Radio Shack Fuzz: Built "from scratch" on perfboard from a schematic posted by one of the DIY gurus over at the BYOC forums. So named because you could buy everything needed (almost) at your local Radio Shack. A simple silicon transistor fuzz with just two controls: output level and a bias pot for dialing in the sound of the particular transistors used. The initial build of this pedal was chronicled HERE, and followed up with a transistor change experiment HERE. Heck, I'll even throw in two extra pairs of silicon trannies, so you can experiment for yourself. Price: $35 SOLD!!

Behringer UF100 Ultra Flanger: Hey, how can you go wrong? (1) It's a perfectly serviceable flanger, and (2) it's CHEAP! Barely used--looks like it just came out of the box! More info HERE, though they're no longer made. Price: $15 SOLD!!

Questions? Interest? PM me!!
    Last edited by duhvoodooman; February 1st, 2011 at 08:52 AM. Reason: All pedals sold!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'll take the Fuzz Shack for my son.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Steve! One down, four to go!

BTW, PayPal preferred for payment, and shipping by Priority Mail for US buyers. $5 will cover the smaller pedals; the two bigger 1590 enclosures may run over a pound and cost a buck or two more. International shipments would run more, obviously.

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman
    Thanks, Steve! One down, four to go!

BTW, PayPal preferred for payment, and shipping by Priority Mail for US buyers. $5 will cover the smaller pedals; the two bigger 1590 enclosures may run over a pound and cost a buck or two more. International shipments would run more, obviously.
    Thanks to you DVM! Hey, which set of transistors is in it now? I kinda liked your sample 4. I think you said 2 was your favorite. I also liked 3 quite a bit.
    Last edited by sunvalleylaw; December 27th, 2010 at 06:13 PM.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks DVM for getting it out so quickly, and for popping the set of transistors in that I liked!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE 12/30:

I advertised these on the BYOC forums, too, and now have deals pending on flanger, Fuzz Farm & Phaze Craze. Chorus & autowah still available, though!!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Goin' fast! Just the chorus & autowah left....

Hey, Blaze--since you're up in Quebec, you should by that latter one. Then it could be the Ottawa autowah!!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Got the Fuzz Shack today and it looks great! I will plug it in tonight and give'r a whirl! That chorus is tempting, but I have a good one.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    That chorus is tempting....
    That's the only one left! Grab it before it's gone!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    That chorus is tempting.
    Yes it is.....
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

Deal pending....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Way cool, DVM... Those were some great prices for handbuilt pedals (with the exception of the Behringer, which was dirt cheap).
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Pending deal on the analog chorus has apparently fallen through, so it is STILL AVAILABLE!! Still only $50 (heck, the BYOC kit goes for $79!) and I'll throw in free shipping (ConUS & Canada only). SUCH A DEAL!!
    Last edited by duhvoodooman; January 25th, 2011 at 01:01 PM.

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

ALL SOLD!! Thanks for looking, everyone....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!