Thread: Effects Pedals!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Effects Pedals!

As you may guess by my username, I build effects pedals. If you are looking for a particular pedal, let me know. Also, I have some pedals of my own design that I offer up as well. Since this is the 'retail' forum I'll just post here if anything interesting is coming out, a new batch of pedals, etc.. You can contact me through PM here, by e-mail (robert@godasound.com), through eBay (my eBay store) or by cranking up your amp so loud I can hear it from Pittsburgh and playing out the morse code for "I need me some sweet pedal mojo, please."

In the meantime, pics of recent builds can be seen at my websites: www.godasound.com, and www.pedalbuilder.com
    Last edited by pedalbuilder; December 28th, 2010 at 01:52 PM.

- Robert

Guitars: 1977 Gibson S1, Fender 50's Classic Player Edition Stratocaster (MIM), Fender American Deluxe HSS Stratocaster, Lonestar Tele, Yamaha FrankenGuitar (you could call it 'modded' but it just looks broken), Agile AL-3000M Thru-Neck, Agile Valkyrie 24, Peavey T-25, Xaviere XV-550, Xaviere XV-500

Amps: R-50H Reverberocket, Vintage Modern 2266, Twin Reverb, Blues Junior, YCV-40, Hot Rod Deville, Bassman Ten, Valve Junior, Lectrolab R700C, VS65R, Powerblock, GX212R, A small army of vintage Harmony's and similar amps

Pedals: Too many to list - 90% of them of my own making.

Visit me on the webz: pedalbuilder.com

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool, but the pics are so HUGE! Can you make them smaller? It's hard to look at this page otherwise...
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry - I took them out for now. I'll chop them up from home tonight and repost!

- Robert

Guitars: 1977 Gibson S1, Fender 50's Classic Player Edition Stratocaster (MIM), Fender American Deluxe HSS Stratocaster, Lonestar Tele, Yamaha FrankenGuitar (you could call it 'modded' but it just looks broken), Agile AL-3000M Thru-Neck, Agile Valkyrie 24, Peavey T-25, Xaviere XV-550, Xaviere XV-500

Amps: R-50H Reverberocket, Vintage Modern 2266, Twin Reverb, Blues Junior, YCV-40, Hot Rod Deville, Bassman Ten, Valve Junior, Lectrolab R700C, VS65R, Powerblock, GX212R, A small army of vintage Harmony's and similar amps

Pedals: Too many to list - 90% of them of my own making.

Visit me on the webz: pedalbuilder.com